Maybelline New York The Falsies Big Eyes Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 813 in Mascara

September 17, 2016

The formula is ok but the stiffness of the brush is not. I would poke myself constantly. The small brush though, that one is amazing for bottom lashes. It covers and separates well.

August 02, 2016

This was probably the worst mascara I have ever tried. Terrible terrible experience, the mascara just got everywhere flaked everywhere, application was terrible. ugh, a huge no from me.

June 17, 2016

This mascara is a miracle in a small tube!
    The wands in this mascara are amazing. The lower lash wand the brush is small and makes for flawless application. The varied bristle sizes for the upper lashes wand makes it so all the lashes get hit with mascara.
    It is waterproof so makeup remover is needed to get it off.
    Love this mascara!

May 18, 2016

I would never use this product again because it clumps easily, and when they say waterproof they mean it's next to impossible to remove! It worked well at the beach - there was no way that the product would run. But even with my strongest eye makeup remover I had to really scrub to get it off - and it caused me to lose a few eyelashes. Definitely cannot recommend as a result of that!

January 21, 2016

Good mascara , gaved the volume and the length you want , so easy to apply and to remove , waterproof and makes your lashes thicker and it have a good price

December 17, 2015

Makes my eyes pop out stand out better highlights my best feature big blue eyes gets the job done

December 17, 2015

Probably my favourite mascara to date! Even at the 3 month mark (expiry date after opening), install hadn't clumped on the brushes - it just goes on so smoothly. And I love having the two different sized wands to use.

December 10, 2015

I love how this product makes my eyelashes look. It really does have the effect of wearing false eyelashes.

October 18, 2015

When I bought this I didn't read the packaging clearly. I was hoping onw side was a mascara primer and the other a volumizing mascara. I was pretty dissapointed that it was just 2 different brushes on each side. One for top lashes and one for the bottom lashes. The mascara was alright but I think it's redundant to have 2 different brushes for one mascara, neither of which worked that great. #Maybelline

June 10, 2015

This waterproof mascara holds the curl perfectly and leaves my straight lashes looking flirty & voluminous!

kalinka added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

winpooh added a new review for
    Tide Laundry Pods

TigerLilly has started a new forum topic
    Bridal Shower Gift

megvdlz earned the Beauty Guru badge

megvdlz added a new review for
    Manic Panic Hair Dye