Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 815 in Mascara

The Pro-Keratin Fiber enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The spoon-shaped brush helps fan lashes out.

February 15, 2017

Super mascara! Keeps lashes big and wide! Stays on most of the day! Great prices! Super cute design! I would recommend this product to all! I really would like if the product would last all day.

February 05, 2017

A great mascara like only Maybelline can. It gives great length, some volume and if waterproof formula is used, your lashes will stay curled all day.

January 26, 2017

This was my favourite mascara before I discovered tubing ones. I have tried so many kinds but I always came back to this one. It layers well and creates amazing full lashes. The only downside was that it would sometimes smudge on my eye lids if it was hot out or I was wearing a heavy moisturizer or concealer.

January 17, 2017

This is one of my favourite Maybelline mascaras out there! I have repurchased this multiple times before. It definitely volumizes and gives you that fuller look. It enhances your natural lashes and makes them pop a little more.

January 17, 2017

Mascara plays a key role in my makeup routine and honestly after I applied it i was really disappointing. It didn't significantly increase the volume of my lashes and the product clumped quite a bit

January 14, 2017

I am always on the hunt for a good mascara - I've gone back and forth between drugstore and high end brands. While I don't like Maybelline's classic mascara (Great Lash Mascara) as it often flakes on me, I found this one to be much better and comparable to higher end products. I found that the wand was at first difficult to use but once I figured out the technique, it was a good mascara overall. While I would purchase this mascara again, I am still searching for the perfect mascara.

January 12, 2017

I purchased this mascara on a whim as I had received a coupon on the mail for it.
    I was glad I did! It makes my lasses look full and voluminous. I buy waterproof because my eyes water a lot, it stays on all day and easily is removed without using harsh chemicals.
    I would purchase this in the future!

January 12, 2017

I really like this mascara as a drugstore brand. Its long lasting, makes my eyelashes look nice, and affordable. I like the compactness of the product and I enjoy using it everyday.

January 12, 2017

C'est mon mascara de prédilection pour le maquillage de semaine ! Facile à appliquer il me fait de très longs cils. Son seul défaut pour moi, c'est qu'il ne tient pas très bien dans les grosses journées chaudes de l'été !

January 11, 2017

The most important part of my make up routine is my mascara. Thought I would try this one out as the ads really made it sound promising. Wasn't impressed with it. Eyelashes were clumpy.