Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 775 in Mascara

The Pro-Keratin Fiber enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The spoon-shaped brush helps fan lashes out.

October 21, 2016

I have virtually no eye lashes so finding this product was a experiment to see if it really did what it said
OMG I have eyelashes once more It was a bit tricky applying it because of the wand the company used but I have to say I will be using this regularly

October 21, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ,ou la plupart du temps , les mascara de la marque Maybelline New York,ils vont très bien.Celui-ci n'est pas mon préféré ,mais j'aime tout de même l'effet volume et longueur qu'il donne à mes cils ,je le recommande!

October 02, 2016

This stuff is o.k, it makes your eyelashes look good for a while, it doesn't stay on long and is not waterproof so it's not something that I think I would keep on buying. Maybe it's just not that great for me. It seems like it always remains wet or moist. Like if someone were to rub my eyes really hard it would smear all over.

October 02, 2016

I love the fact that this mascara is affordable with great results! Just a couple of sweeps to each eye, and your lashes are instantly looking and feeling longer more noticeable. I see a noticeable difference after using this product.

September 28, 2016

Le prix du produit est abordable, le mascara procure aux cils un peu de longueur et beaucoup de volume. Le noir est bien pigmenté et la brosse est petite pour l'application.

September 19, 2016

Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara is a plumper the brush is great it extends my lashes without bring clumpy I use it alot and recommend this .

September 08, 2016

i have been using this since it came in the market.so dramatic and sexy i feel after applying this.i normally coat twice.it gives my lashes a nice volume,best best best and affordable mascara

August 28, 2016

The mascara itself was just the regular black goo that we smear on our eyes, nothing spectacular. what i really love about this product is that awesome brush! its totally coats my entire lash which is really wonderful.

August 18, 2016

I so badly wanted this mascara to work for me, but as usual, Maybelline disappointed. The brush looked great, very full and thick but the mascara on the wand was so incredibly clumpy. Every time I used it, I would have to wipe off the excess on the wand and the tube. When applied, it was average. Did not make my lashes any fuller or longer than any other mascara and wound up flaking off under my eyes by mid-afternoon.

August 17, 2016

This has been my go-to mascara for years. I've tried other stuff, but always end up going back to the Falsies mascara. It really adds length to my lashes and goes on so smooth. It's never chunky and it lasts all day. It's a bit hard to wash off, but that means it truly is waterproof!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml