Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 855 in Mascara

The Pro-Keratin Fiber enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The spoon-shaped brush helps fan lashes out.

March 26, 2017

I have tried so many mascara's over the years and I always go back to the waterproof version of this Maybelline product. My lashes always look great and the mascara never gives me raccoon eyes like most products. This is my fav!!

March 24, 2017

for being drug store, this stuff works pretty damn well. It definitely gives you a fuller lash line, maybe not quite falsie effect, but fuller for sure. Only downside is that I find it flakes a bit which is not great with contacts.

March 21, 2017

I don't hate it, but I find it hard to use. I also take out my eye trying to use this product and I didn't like the way it was made. Friends love it and they are also pros at doing make-up, so using this was a fail for me. The only thing I have a problem with is how it was made.

March 18, 2017

I was hoping this mascara would give me volume without the clumps that other brands do, however,this one was more clumpy, but it does give good coverage but I think it's to thick because of the clumping aspect for my for me, it might be great for people who don't have thick eye lashes

March 18, 2017

I think that this mascara did well for the price. My lashes looked full and lush. The wand could have been made better to have the product coating the brush,mine seemed to stay only on the tips making it a multiple coat application.

March 15, 2017

I actually quite like this mascara. Even though it doesn't give me quite the dramatic falsie look I was hoping for, I still really like it. Doesn't clump and has a small brush that gets all the lashes

March 08, 2017

I was hoping this mascara would give me volume without the clumps that other brands do, however, this one was clumpy. It gives good coverage and is dramatic, but seemed really thick because of the clumping aspect for my preference. Would be great for those who are looking for a more bold, thicker lash look.

March 06, 2017

I bought this hoping that it would give me a more
    dramatic look than the maybelline "great lash" mascara, but instead it left me with some pretty clumpy looking lashes. it gives a dark and bold look, but nothing compared to their "great lash" mascara.

March 01, 2017

I have bought this product a few times and have always been very pleased with the outcome. The brush allows for easy application of product and effectively removes excess product seen on many mascara brushes once pulled from the tube. Just the right amount of product is applied to the brush which allows for precise and defined application. I find many mascaras these days provide way too much product and it because gooopy. The only downfall with this product is that I find it dries out quicker than other brands (possibly due to the reduce amount of product) but overall I really enjoy it! Currently my go to mascara!

February 15, 2017

Super mascara! Keeps lashes big and wide! Stays on most of the day! Great prices! Super cute design! I would recommend this product to all! I really would like if the product would last all day.