Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 802 in Mascara

The Pro-Keratin Fiber enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The spoon-shaped brush helps fan lashes out.

January 17, 2017

This is one of my favourite Maybelline mascaras out there! I have repurchased this multiple times before. It definitely volumizes and gives you that fuller look. It enhances your natural lashes and makes them pop a little more.

January 17, 2017

Mascara plays a key role in my makeup routine and honestly after I applied it i was really disappointing. It didn't significantly increase the volume of my lashes and the product clumped quite a bit

January 14, 2017

I am always on the hunt for a good mascara - I've gone back and forth between drugstore and high end brands. While I don't like Maybelline's classic mascara (Great Lash Mascara) as it often flakes on me, I found this one to be much better and comparable to higher end products. I found that the wand was at first difficult to use but once I figured out the technique, it was a good mascara overall. While I would purchase this mascara again, I am still searching for the perfect mascara.

January 12, 2017

I purchased this mascara on a whim as I had received a coupon on the mail for it.
    I was glad I did! It makes my lasses look full and voluminous. I buy waterproof because my eyes water a lot, it stays on all day and easily is removed without using harsh chemicals.
    I would purchase this in the future!

January 12, 2017

I really like this mascara as a drugstore brand. Its long lasting, makes my eyelashes look nice, and affordable. I like the compactness of the product and I enjoy using it everyday.

January 12, 2017

C'est mon mascara de prédilection pour le maquillage de semaine ! Facile à appliquer il me fait de très longs cils. Son seul défaut pour moi, c'est qu'il ne tient pas très bien dans les grosses journées chaudes de l'été !

January 11, 2017

The most important part of my make up routine is my mascara. Thought I would try this one out as the ads really made it sound promising. Wasn't impressed with it. Eyelashes were clumpy.

January 08, 2017

This is my go-to mascara, I've tried other ones but I keep going back to this one. I always get it in the darkest black possible as I love a bold eyelash look. I find that I don't need to wear fake eyelashes in order to make my lashes look great! The mascara lasts throughout the day and does not fall on my undereye which I love. It's a wet consistency so you have to wait a little bit for it to dry.

January 06, 2017

This product is ok as as a day to day mascara. By know means does it go e you those super defined, long, falsie look that it claims it will. But hey, you can only do so much with what nature gives you to start off with. This mascara is meh.

December 25, 2016

I used to enjoy using this product, but I find the once it is opened. It is not has effective as one would expect it to be. For my part, I found to smudge a lot. Inexpensive, but not the best product.