Maybelline Pure Stay Powder & Foundation
Good

Maybelline Pure Stay Powder & Foundation Reviews

Ranked #309 out of 405 in Makeup

Pure Stay Powder & Foundation leaves skin looking pure and fresh for hours and hours. Mattifying complex controls shine. Reflecting and pearlescent micro-particles give a natural, luminous finish. Vitamin E and softening agents provide maximum comfort. Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

February 28, 2016

je l'adore tout simplement bon produit bonne qualité prix.....je le recommande a tous Evidemment!!! tenus tout la journee et jamais decus du produit je le met tout le temps!!!

June 01, 2012

I am not sure this is the right place because I couldn't find the exact product but I purchased Mabelline pressed powder in a Sandy Beige and I love it. I usually buy Cover Girl but wanted something new. I don't have to reapply as often I find. Thank you Maybelline

April 14, 2011

I LOVE this makeup. I have used it for years. Every girl I know, now also uses this makeup as well. Based of my recommendation, of course! It has great coverage to hide blemishes and lasts all day making you look and feel as flawless as you should. The only drawback is it has a lot of rub-off. But, for the price, its amazing It runs about 6.99 at most stores. It can be used alone, or with liquid makeup. On 2nd thought, I wish I hadn't told so many people how good it is, bc now it seems like when I go to the store they are either a) out of my shade or b) sold out completely!

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating