Maybelline Sky High Curves Mascara Reviews

Ranked #698 out of 775 in Mascara

Extreme Length and Curl Mascara.
Visibly lengthens lashes up to 30%.
Sets lashes to a daring 30 degree curve.
Contact lens safe. Hypoallergenic.

• Capture each lash. Lengthen to the extreme. Set daring curves beyond your natural lash.
  • No clumps. No globs.
Application: Sweep mascara through lashes from root to tip. Do not let dry between coats. Removes easily with soap and water.

June 14, 2015

Good product. Stay all day long and availbale everywhere!

January 13, 2015

Makes my lashes look full long and beautifully curl led I recommend it

April 24, 2012

One of the few maybelline mascaras that I actually liked, it held a curl nicely, and my lashes were sky high like the title suggests. unfortunately its hard to find this mascara nowadays, I'm not sure if it had been discontinued.

March 02, 2010

I just don’t seem to have a lot of issues that others have with mascara by way of smudging, raccoon eyes, flaking, etc. I don’t know why that is, but I don’t.

I was browsing the cosmetics aisle at Ocean State Job Lot, and saw Maybelline Sky High Curves. I had heard good things about it in the past, but never bothered trying it out. I decided I would give it a go since it was only $2.99 per tube. I mean, I’m sure it retailed about $7, so at least I wasn’t wasting a lot of money if I didn’t like it, right? My only issue was they only had it in Brownish Black, and I always buy the darkest black available.

It seems that my lashes are tricky. I know that seems silly to say, but it’s true. They don’t even grow “right” in the sense that they grow in pointing straight out, straight up, curling in towards the eye, etc. Not to mention, eyelash primers seem to weigh them down more times than not. So, I’ve resorted to just using my trusty Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler and whatever mascara I’m using at the time.

That being said, Maybelline Sky High Curves is good to me. Even though it’s Brownish Black, it still gives my lashes some color. My lashes definitely seem to curl up more so than with other mascaras, but I’m not sure if it really lengthens my lashes any… I think the lengthening aspect comes from the fact that my lashes are staying curled up giving the illusion of longer lashes. Though this isn’t a separating mascara, it does a good job of fanning my lashes out so they’re not spidery or anything. I don’t have issues with the mascara clumping or globbing up on me either.

I haven’t tried removing Sky High Curves with an eye makeup remover since I no longer use them, but it seems to come off just fine with Philosophy Purity Made Simple. My guess then is that if Purity gets it off easily, then any eye makeup remover should be able to simply remove it as well!

November 06, 2009

I didn`t like it. It was hard to apply, does not hold curls nor did it lenghten my lashes. Dried up fast. Nothing spectacular. Mediocre product.

May 27, 2009

Loved this! Good formula, pleasent smell. Curled my lashes well, with the aid of curlers. Would recommend, not especially brilliant for length though.

May 20, 2009

the only thing this mascara did was lengthen. it didn't curl it at all.

April 04, 2009

It did not hold a curl, but it did lengthen a bit. I curled my lashes before putting it on and when I did, my lashes kind of fell again. So, I curled it again and it held, so this mascara's okay... only lengthened a tiny bit. I won't be buying it again, but it's not REALLY bad, I just don't recommend it.

April 25, 2007

I bought this mascara because I really liked Maybelline's products. The packaging told me that it would give me give my lashes curl. It did not do that. When I put it on... I noticed that there were flakes and my lashes would were clumped up. I would not buy this mascara again. For less clumps... I recommend buying mascaras that have a plastic wand.

April 24, 2007

This product is amazing. It does indeed give your lashes the look of extreme length and it is extremely affordable. The only downside is that it is not waterproof.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!