• Maybelline Sky High Curves - Waterproof
  • Maybelline Sky High Curves - Waterproof
Good

Maybelline Sky High Curves - Waterproof Reviews

Ranked #700 out of 773 in Mascara

Patented flex waterproof formula and triangular " length 'n' curl " brush shape set lengthened lashes to the perfect daring curve. Lengthens lashes up to 30%. Sets lashes to a daring 30° degree curve. Waterproof, smudge-proof formula. Hypoallergenic and contact lens safe.

April 18, 2012

Cannot say I was really impressed with this. It felt heavy, and not really what I would call waterproof, it runs very easily. I also found that it dries out to crumble rather fast and winds up in your eyes as dust (which is why I know the waterproof is not so accurate!!)

June 12, 2010

Being Chinese, my eyelashes are naturally flat and point downwards. Despite using an eyelash curler, most mascaras weigh my lashes down, leaving them flat again.

However, with this mascara, my lashes stay long and separated, and most importantly, curled!

It's a great product, however, it doesn't give much volume.

April 21, 2010

I love this mascara! I have stick straight hard-to-curl Asian eyelashes and this mascara doesn't actually curl my straight lashes but it's so far the best I've used that holds the curl after using an eyelash curler (waterproof is the best for that). It definitely gives length and i can really notice it when I apply it on my bottom lashes and it doesn't smudge or flake! I'm kind of a mascara junkie and this is one mascara I will be using again!!