Maybelline Stilleto eyeliner

Maybelline Stilleto eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 776 in Eye Liner

September 12, 2016

Wow! Ce eye-liner liquide est simple d'utilisation et il fait un mince trait de crayon. De plus, il tient tout la journée. Il est abordable et il se dissimule bien dans la sacoche. Pas besoin de laiguiser puisque c'est un genre de stylo-feutre à pointe fine.

September 12, 2016

I really liked this eyeliner. The felt allowed for easy application. I was able to create thin chic lines and it was easy to build it up for a thicker line. I have found another brand that lasts longer throughout the day though.

September 12, 2016

I really like this product! I ordered it because I was in need of a new liquid liner and I'd heard good things about this one. It didn't disappoint - I love the tip and the shade of black!

July 02, 2016

This liquid liner is the best. I've tried a million and I always go back to this one. The spongey brush is easy to manoeuvre and the product itself is not too runny or clumpy and it dries quickly enough that it won't smudge. It just does exactly what it's supposed to do, even if you're a beginner (and let's be honest, everyone is terrified if liquid liner at first). What else can you really ask for?

April 26, 2016

I love this eyeliner. It is very easily applied, has great control for where you want to put it and the option for thick or thinner lines. It stays where you put it and doesnt smudge or smear throughout the day. Great product.

February 20, 2016

i have used tons of eyeliner from powder, pencil and liquid. maybelline stilleto eyeliner is the best so far. it is super easy to apply it goes from thin to thick depending on how easy or hard you press against your eye depends on the thiness or thickness of the line on your eye. i prefer this to competitors because it is also waterproof so it doesnt smear or smuge all over your face if you need to scratch your eyes but when you want to remove it its not so hard to remove that you almost rub your eyeball out of its socket. i use this everyday and wouldnt dream of using any other kind. but the price is a little steep compared to the amount of eyeliner you get.

February 13, 2016

I am a makeup junkie and I first heard of this eyeliner from thatsheart on youtube. She was raving about it so I decided to pick it up. This was my first eyeliner ever. I bought it because of the good reviews I read on this. I think I may be a little too strict with eyeliners (I want pigmentation, long lasting, no flaking, no smudging, no bleeding) but anyway this eyeliner is pretty pigmented and the price (around 7$) is pretty decent, I must admit. However, it does no last at all on my eyes and smudges. Also, I could literally peel it off when it dried. Very disappointing, I am not going to buy it again and I am still looking for my HG eyeliner. I do not recommend this product. Hope this review helped!