Amazing
Good

maybelline studio fix setting spray Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 55 in Setting Spray

January 09, 2017

I bought this product because of the price point originally and you can tell. It works decently but I cannot get past the smell. It smells AWFUL and it's such a turn off that I've only used it once and had to buy another product. Honestly next time I'll spend the extra 10-15) and buy the Urban Decay setting spray, it's worth it.

August 23, 2016

I had run out of my Sisley Paris setting spray(different review to come) and so while at WalMart I grabbed The Maybelline Studio Fix Setting Spray. I was actually interested in the Loreal one but they were sold out. I will never buy the spray again.EVER! It does not work. Not even in every day running errands type of day, or just hanging around the house(i wear a full face almost every day).
    I have put this spray through the ringer and tried everything with it...swimming, the gym (my eyebrows are currently melting off my face as I write thus review)
    It has a light mist so I do tend to put on a lot but I still have to touch up my makeup half way through the day, around dinner...which I havent had to do with other setting sprays. It smells like baby wipes and doesnt leave your face shiny or anything....no weird finish to it. It just doesnt work. I really wish it did because its only $12.99.