Maybelline Super Stay 14HR Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #785 out of 1019 in Lipstick

September 07, 2016

I have the colour 075 Timeless Crimson its a very deep red. Its a great colour for my skin tone. It smells like berries and you just want to eat it. It dose last a long while but it fades throughout the day. I wouldn't say it lasts 14 hrs. It doesn't dry out my lips, goes on smooth and is moisturizing.

December 17, 2015

Maybe it would last 14 hours if you never eat or drink anything? But I didn't buy it for it to last 14 hours - I bought it mainly for the colour. It did last pretty long though, the only drawback being that in order to be long lasting, it tends to feel very dry on the lips. I'm willing to live with that though :)

July 16, 2015

Really amazing this lipstick has a good consitancy it is not sticky as other lipsticks the smell is amazing and i am really in love with this lipstick it is a bit expensive but really worth it

May 27, 2015

I dint find it long lasting , need to apply again after 3 to 4 hours , priced little higher. this lipstick is not for me

May 25, 2015

These lipsticks are decent, they're not the most pigmented and they don't stay on for a long time, but they aren't the worst lipsticks either.

May 20, 2014

This lipstick is my favourite of the many different lipsticks I have tried! It truly stays on your lips, and even after eating or drinking, colour will still be there- it will still leave some lipstick marks on your glass or napkin, but overall even after that you likely WON'T need to reapply. I also like that it is moisturizing enough to use without needing to apply lip balm first.
I try to get this on sale, as I do find it can be a bit expensive, but I am still willing to pay full price for it. If you tend to have rough or dry lips, I recommend exfoliating them first since this lipstick goes on a bit thicker than most and would show this,
The only draw back I have to this lipstick is that they don't make it in as many colours as I wish they did!

June 30, 2013

this stuff wipes off after about three hours and needs to be reapplied

June 25, 2013

I like this brand because it last all day, and it is very nice to wear with anything. I recommend, this to anyone.

June 20, 2013

Super long lasting color. Also has a fruity smell to it, and color is gorgeous! Easy to apply, as it glides on smoothly, like lip gloss, but when dries stays on lips for a long time.

October 09, 2012

I bought a gorgeous burgundy colour ("Wine and Forever") for this fall, but I wish I had researched it a bit more before investing. It's not an expensive line ($10 or under), but it fails to deliver on the long-lasting effects, and it is difficult to get the desired pigmentation. I wasn't expecting a full 14 hour coverage, but it wears off of me within the hour. The matte finish is really nice, but it tends to dry out my lips - and then I have to apply lip gloss or chap, which ruins the matte and further reduces the coverage longevity.

In regards to the pigmentation - like I said, it is difficult to achieve perfection. The lipstick goes on nicely, but fades very quickly, and I found my colour to be disappearing after a single Kleenex pucker. I also found that any residiual colour that manages to stay on for a few hours eventually begins to look like lip liner as everywhere else fades - not great for a dark lip colour!

Not sure if the lighter colours are any better, but if you're going dark - go better quality.