Maybelline Super Stay 24 Color Reviews

December 22, 2015

Maybelline Super Stay 24 Color;

color stays put!!!
wow
great colors and great pricing
usually colors rub off, not this one
stays put!

so be careful once you put on doesnt rub off easily

December 22, 2015

I decided to go out and pick up this lipstick because of all of the reviews I found on this site. I grabbed the color Constantly Cabernet. It's fabulous! It is a deep dark purple/red. My only suggestion is to use a lip brush to apply in to ensure you get the precision you want. Especially, with such as dark color. It didn't move once I applied. Even after eating and drinking. I did find it a little drying though because the top coat doesn't last nearly as long as the base/color coat. Overall, I think it is a great liquid lipstick. It's perfect for events. I can't wait to wear it for New Years Eve.

June 13, 2015

This stuff is my go-to lip color!! It is so pretty! But... It is nearly impossible to get it off. I tried make-up remover, make-up remover wipes, soap and water, baby oil, you name it. This stuff is stuck to my lips the day after I wear it and it drives me crazy sometimes.

But, it is my favorite lip color I've ever had!

May 02, 2015

This actually last. It's amazing...your lips get wonderful colour for 24 hours.

January 14, 2015

Because I only like to apply makeup once a day, I love this lipstick. It goes on nice and doesn't feel like it is drying out my lips which some of the other long lasting lipsticks do.

August 11, 2014

Very nice to have the color and the lip balm, but even with the lip balm my lips stay to dry!

August 04, 2014

I just loved this product. I have been searching for months for a stain that actually worked and did not dry out my lips. I picked this up in Shoppers and it was a bit expensive but have since found it at RCSS for 3 dollars less making it a great buy. I put the stain on first let it dry for 2 minutes and then apply the sealer/wax and voila I am good for hours. When you feel you lips getting a bit tacky you just re-apply the sealer and you are good to go. It lasted through all of my lips rubbing, tea, drinks and left nothing on my cup EVER. It is there to stay. It says to remove with an oil based makeup remover but I have used both and find it comes off easily enough. This is now my favourite lip gloss/stain. It looks like a gloss but stays like a stain. I put it on in the morning just to feel pretty all day long even when I have to place to go.

March 27, 2014

This is one of the only lipsticks that does EXACTLY what is promises-stays on your lips for 24 hours. I've tried the Avon, Clinique, Loreal, etc and none of them stay on your lips for even a few hours without running into your creases or coming off on your coffee cup, cigarette, etc. This is the only lipstick I purchase. Why waste your money on something else.

February 19, 2014

This lip colour does EXACTLY what it says it will! I had a hard time taking it off! that would be the only con I have about this lip colour. It comes in multiple shades, lasts forever and the conditioning balm it comes with is amazing and smells awesome! overall great product!!

October 24, 2013

I won this in a wheel spinny thing, but it is normally around $8. The colour is really rich and it doesn't feel too drying and it passes both the kissing test and a hot and cold drink test which is awesome. Actually the only negative part about it was the next morning when I have to use a lip scrub to get the remainder of it off. The clear gloss end is super moisturizing and gives it some nice shine. The applicator for the colour is shaped really nicely and once you get used to it, it is really nice for application.

Overall I would say that it's a really solid product and when I run out I will definitely be buying again, especially in this colour.

9/10 will buy again (for the first time?)

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk