• Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer
Good

Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer Reviews

Ranked #320 out of 389 in Concealer

October 13, 2013

My local drug store quit selling my usual brand of concealer, so I gave Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer a shot. I normally don't bother with these type of tube concealers, I used to prefer the lipstick tube kind. But this one is the best of this type I have ever tried. It is my everyday concealer now. What I like is that it dries fast and really covers my dark circles and blemishes, and stays put. I don't think i have ever had it last 24 hours, but for a full day of coverage I am satisfied. I recommend this!!

May 16, 2012

This product is such a disappointment. I've used the Maybelline 24 super stay lip colour and liked it, so gave the concealer a try but it's awful. I wanted something to stay on while I was doing active stuff like snowboarding etc. but this is not the solution! It is so chalky and cakey, unlike any concealer I've used. As soon as you put it on, it instantly dries up and highlights any flake of skin that it gets near. It doesn't blend in at all, just sits on top of your skin.

It also doesn't have a very good colour selection. There are 5 shades but they are extremely light. I am quite fair skined and even one of the darker shades looks strikingly pale on my skin.

I hate to throw out a full product so I keep trying it every few weeks thinking it might be better but every time it's just as bad!

Overall, a poor quality product. I do not recommend it, especially if you are intending it to cover blemishes.