Good

Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #277 out of 665 in Lip Gloss

August 19, 2016

I was very disappointed. I made sure my lips were clean and dry like I was instructed, it was a beautiful colour ( keep up the flame) rich, easy to apply. However it lasted a whole 3 hours before little pieces started coming off. I was just drinking water and doing computer work. Then most of it came off with lunch.

Updated On: January 15, 2017

So I tried again because I loved the colour so much. The trick is to apply two coats and avoid grease. The huge problem with this product is that the lip chap that comes with it breaks it down as well. So two coats no lip chap and it will stay on great without moving all day.

March 13, 2016

This Maybelline lip gloss is really good well I seem to fine soo and all the different colors as well .but I would like to hear other people's opinions on it as well.

February 23, 2015

it definitely stayed on!!! I literally had to SCRUB it off!.....it looked flakey when it was on......and when I tried to get it off it was like glue.