Maybelline Super Stay 24-Hour Makeup Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 595 in Foundation

Foundation with micro-flex technology stays flawless beyond any stretch of the imagination. Night and day, micro-flex technology resists sweat & humidity. Amino-acid treated pigments keep colour true, even during change in temperature and humidity. Super Stay 24-Hour Makeup's Micro-flex network provides a no-transfer finish and 24-HR wear.
Maybelline's Super Stay 24 Hour Makeup remains intact and acts as a natural barrier to external environmental conditions.
 Breathable • Oil free • Suitable for all skin types
See www.maybelline.ca for more info

September 07, 2016

I have the Maybelline Super Stay foundation in Cocoa that I heard everyone saying was discontinued. I found this foundation at a liquidation store for I believe $5. It works amazing and matches my skin tone perfectly. I wouldn't use this particular shade in the summer its more for winter time. It was worth the money. It goes on smoothly, blends effortlessly and lasses the entire wear. It gives you that natural look that I love, it doesn't feel cake on or drying. If you rube it it will come off.

March 16, 2016

This is my go to everyday foundation. It is a thick consistency, but goes on easy with either hand sponge or brush. It does have a little smell to it that isnt the most pleasant but it goes away rather fast. The coverage and lasting power is phenomenal. I compare this to the revlon 24hour foundation but i like this one more. it is alot more affordable and does wonders for your skin and the colour selection is fantastic

February 02, 2016

This foundation has amazing coverage and feels great on my skin

January 27, 2016

Good price a nice amount of color range and it will full coverage non transfer and stay all day long I love it

January 14, 2016

I use this foundation often. It leaves my skin looking flawless and has the exact coverage that I need. In terms of wear, despite its claim to be 24 hr, I always use a primer and a powder to set it. If not, my skin tends to look shiny by the end of the day.

January 14, 2016

This is the foundation I always come back to. its the perfect medium coverage, blends easily and does not look like I painted my face. I always get compliments when I wear it. I dot it on my face with a q tip and then buff it in with a stippling brush.

I have even tried their Fit Me range and I still prefer the super stay.

I will always try new foundations but I have a feeling I am always going to come back to this

December 17, 2015

I bought this because the colour I needed in Revlon Whipped was all sold out and I saw a lot of people picking this up who had the same issue as myself. Opening it was disappointing as it doesn't have a pump. I find it difficult to control foundation when it's just a giant hole but if it's a great foundation then I can look passed it. But, unfortunately, this isn't a great foundation. I think this is my most hated foundation that I have ever tried, and like most makeup junkies, I've tried a LOT of them.
Maybe it's because I'm oily but I do not recommend this. By early afternoon my face is so oily I look like a clock straight out of Salvador Dali's paintings. It's not pretty. I can even stick a blotting paper to my forehead and walk around for, literally, hours and it won't budge. (do not recommend that either ;)) I bought a mattifying primer (and I always set with powder) to combat the oiliness but nothing has helped. And my chin and nose never have any foundation on it by noon so I really don't feel it has "super stay" power.
Definitely don't recommend, especially if you're oily.

April 01, 2015

This is a really nice high quality foundation from Maybelline! I think they make the best foundations at the drugstore. It really does last a long time without getting cakey or wearing off. I am almost out and will definitely be restocking!

December 14, 2014

This foundation is one of the best drugstore foundations I've tried in a while. It is full coverage and can double as a spot concealer as well. It applies smoothly and blends in very well. The staying power is impressive...maybe not 24 hours but it does last a full working day. I have combination skin and at the end of the day, it still looked flawless. It comes in a variety of shades and you only need a small amount to do the job. I wish it would come with a pump for easier application and for hygiene purposes. I did notice some slight oxidation after it was on my skin, but nothing too drastic, however, this may vary from person to person. Overall, I was very pleased with the results.

June 14, 2014

I have been wearing this all week and I guess I must have forgotten how wonderful it is! Maybelline Super Stay Makeup!! My friend Christine had recommended this to me over a year ago. She lives in Australia and told me this makeup stayed on quite well, even through the heat she experienced. I decided to buy it for a cruise I was going on, as I needed something that would not slide off my face in the humidity. I wore it in the Caribbean and was amazed at how great it looked for hours. It didn't last for 8 hours, but it looked lovely over dinner and dancing, I had never tried it during the winter, as my long lasting foundations are kept specifically for the humid summers. I did finally try it in the winter and I found it lasted longer in the winter...all day. On the first day, it managed to look fantastic from 8 am until 4 pm. I was so amazed at how my face looked at 4 pm in the rear view mirror that I kept looking at the mirror. I don't recommend this when driving........
ANYHOW...Here's what I love about it:

1. It blended out beautifully. GREAT consistency.
2. It dried fast, but not so fast that I had to put on more to finish blending.
3. It actually covered my pigmentation on my cheeks, which made me happy.
4. It lasted all day and didn't change color.
5. There was a slight scent, but nothing that lasted past application.
6. It didn't accentuate my under eye lines. I'm 44!
7. It's around $12.00 depending on where you shop.

Here's what I don't love:

1. The packaging...I would rather a pump bottle.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye