Maybelline Super Stay 24-Hour Makeup Reviews

Ranked #307 out of 653 in Foundation

Foundation with micro-flex technology stays flawless beyond any stretch of the imagination. Night and day, micro-flex technology resists sweat & humidity. Amino-acid treated pigments keep colour true, even during change in temperature and humidity. Super Stay 24-Hour Makeup's Micro-flex network provides a no-transfer finish and 24-HR wear.
Maybelline's Super Stay 24 Hour Makeup remains intact and acts as a natural barrier to external environmental conditions.
 Breathable • Oil free • Suitable for all skin types
See www.maybelline.ca for more info

March 01, 2017

I bought this foundation to try out something new, even though it was on clearance. It is now one of my favourites! I'm disappointed that it is being discontinued! I find that it goes on very evenly and blends very nice into my skin. It also provides great coverage! I use this foundation mostly when I'm going out and want a more dramatic makeup look that will last for the night.

February 24, 2017

Wowowow! C'est juste ce que j'ai a dire sur ce fond de tein! La tenu la texture et la couleur sont simplement parfaits puis je vous le recommande si vous avez une peau assez fragile et sèche!

February 13, 2017

I had high hopes for this foundation. I love many Maybelline products, but I was sadly disappointed with this one. First, there is no way that it would last for 24 hours. Within 4 hours it has already started to wear off significantly, with little activity. Second, it has dried my skin out, so when I do put it on, it looks terrible - flaky, uneven, blech. And finally, for a "super stay" makeup it is surprisingly thin (ie. light coverage), not the thick coverage you'd expect it to be. I'm not a big fan of the "Fit Me" foundation either and the "Super Stay 24-Hour Makeup" seems to be almost exactly the same.

September 07, 2016

I have the Maybelline Super Stay foundation in Cocoa that I heard everyone saying was discontinued. I found this foundation at a liquidation store for I believe $5. It works amazing and matches my skin tone perfectly. I wouldn't use this particular shade in the summer its more for winter time. It was worth the money. It goes on smoothly, blends effortlessly and lasses the entire wear. It gives you that natural look that I love, it doesn't feel cake on or drying. If you rube it it will come off.

March 16, 2016

This is my go to everyday foundation. It is a thick consistency, but goes on easy with either hand sponge or brush. It does have a little smell to it that isnt the most pleasant but it goes away rather fast. The coverage and lasting power is phenomenal. I compare this to the revlon 24hour foundation but i like this one more. it is alot more affordable and does wonders for your skin and the colour selection is fantastic

February 02, 2016

This foundation has amazing coverage and feels great on my skin

January 27, 2016

Good price a nice amount of color range and it will full coverage non transfer and stay all day long I love it

January 14, 2016

I use this foundation often. It leaves my skin looking flawless and has the exact coverage that I need. In terms of wear, despite its claim to be 24 hr, I always use a primer and a powder to set it. If not, my skin tends to look shiny by the end of the day.

January 14, 2016

This is the foundation I always come back to. its the perfect medium coverage, blends easily and does not look like I painted my face. I always get compliments when I wear it. I dot it on my face with a q tip and then buff it in with a stippling brush.

I have even tried their Fit Me range and I still prefer the super stay.

I will always try new foundations but I have a feeling I am always going to come back to this

December 17, 2015

I bought this because the colour I needed in Revlon Whipped was all sold out and I saw a lot of people picking this up who had the same issue as myself. Opening it was disappointing as it doesn't have a pump. I find it difficult to control foundation when it's just a giant hole but if it's a great foundation then I can look passed it. But, unfortunately, this isn't a great foundation. I think this is my most hated foundation that I have ever tried, and like most makeup junkies, I've tried a LOT of them.
    Maybe it's because I'm oily but I do not recommend this. By early afternoon my face is so oily I look like a clock straight out of Salvador Dali's paintings. It's not pretty. I can even stick a blotting paper to my forehead and walk around for, literally, hours and it won't budge. (do not recommend that either ;)) I bought a mattifying primer (and I always set with powder) to combat the oiliness but nothing has helped. And my chin and nose never have any foundation on it by noon so I really don't feel it has "super stay" power.
    Definitely don't recommend, especially if you're oily.