maybelline superstay better skin powder
Good

maybelline superstay better skin powder Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 333 in Powder

October 31, 2016

This is the only foundation I now use. I have rosacea so I have to be very careful with the products I use. I came across this one about a year ago and have been using it faithfully ever since then. It goes on beautifully, and you can build the coverage you need. I love the sponge and mirror that come with it. Also, my face does not get oily during the day. I may have to touch up a little shine, but the packaging makes it so portable I can use it anywhere. My only issue is that after I put it on, I usually have to blot it a little as it can come off just after I apply it.

September 20, 2016

It glides on the skin like butter. It has a great size mirror. It is easy to use with a brush or the sponge that comes in the package. Perfect for touch ups

September 01, 2016

This is an amazing drugstore powder foundation. It has really good coverage to the point where I can just use a good concealer and not have to wear liquid foundation at all. I also use this on top of my liquid foundations for an extra full face look but it still looks super "natural" lol no cake face at all.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier