Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 1137 in Eye Shadow

January 15, 2017

Quelle déception ! Les couleurs sont très belles, mais leur application est difficile, les fards sont peu pigmentés donc il a fallu que je repasse a plusieurs reprises pour avoir l'effet voulu. Étrangement, c'est avec les appplicateurs-éponges fournis que j'ai eu un résultat plus intéressant puisqu'avec mes pinceaux de maquillage, le produit s'étendait très mal et ne tenait pas en place. En gros, je suis déçue par cet achat...

January 04, 2017

I adore this palette. It has a beautiful selection of colours with hues perfect to create a soft day or casual evening look. The packaging is super cute in it's blush rose gold colour as well as the perfect size when travelling or for your overnight make up bag. The pigmentation is decent but not overpowering with the perfect mix of shimmery tones, it is very build-able and blends well.

November 16, 2016

I absolutely love, love, love this eye shadow palette. I bought this after seeing it on a YouTube video for daytime makeup ideas. I have a few other palettes in which the colors are not as well matched as these. I like instructions that are set up on the back of it with different combinations on how to apply. Not only do they show combinations using 2 colors, they also combinations using 3 & 4 combinations that are all in the same palette. The colors are nude, blushed and all very soft. It is a mix of matte, shimmer and satin shades. I usually use an eye shadow primer before applying shadow but I do find that I can get away with doing this when using the Maybelline New York Expert Wear 'The Blushed Nudes Shadow Palette'.
    I recommend this palette to anyone that likes to play around with their eye shadow and likes to switch it up a bit. Great bang for the buck.

October 23, 2016

This is a great palette for a beginner or for the price. It is similar in colour to the naked palettes but the texture is very chalky and certain shades have alot of fallout. It has some beautiful colours but it didn't work quite well for me and my high maintenance self so i gave mine to a friend who loved it instead. Also, some shades aren't very pigmented

September 22, 2016

I do like this palette although it's not very pigmented but it does an excellent job at creating some nice looks. I like to travel with this. The price point is really good and the colours are pretty.

September 22, 2016

I am enjoying and reaching for this palette much more than I thought I would. The shadows are not very pigmented but that's what I was looking for; lighter shades that aren't too shimmery. I wanted some shadows for a softer look. My eyes are aging and becoming more and more hooded so I am leaning towards mostly light colours for my lids these days.

This palette only has one matte shade which is a pinky mauve shade. It could really use a mid-tone brown and ivory matte shades.

Although the palette does have a few pink shades, it's the palette itself that makes it look so pink, in my opinion. There are quite a few other colours like a gold, taupe, green, and brown. Although, some of the colours go on looking totally different from how they appear in the pan.

Some of the shadows are more pigmented than others. Besides the one matte, the rest are satin and shimmer, only one shade has actual glitter and the shimmer shades are quite subtle.

I would recommend this palette for anyone looking for a softer eye look, or someone looking for some pretty light lid shades.

September 19, 2016

This palette has everything. Transitional colour,medium Browns and dark browns, pinks simply beautiful. My only comment is I would have preferred to see a brighter pink but then I guess it wouldn't be nudes

August 11, 2016

I bought the Blushed nudes pallette about 4 month ago, the shades are nice but in my opinion they are not so pigmented as I would have wished, but you can make them works by using fix plus.

July 07, 2016

I really don't like the Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. At first, when I saw the palette I was so excited to see an affordable eyeshadow palette, but itdosn't worth the money. The eyeshadows have no pigments. I don't recommendthis at all.

July 03, 2016

The colours rival a naked palette. I like that this is a good price point- and if you do finish this palette- you can just go grab another one because it is available so widely you probably have one stocked right now wherever you live. The colours are nice and compliments just about every skintone.