Maybelline the Brights eyeshadow palette Reviews

Ranked #568 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

March 01, 2016

These eyeshadows are not very pigmented, and are hard to blend. I don't find myself reaching for this palette because there are a lot of better quality ones. save your money

January 18, 2016

Maybelline The Brights comes with twelve different eyeshadow shades. It has many varieties of colour. It brushes on smooth and bright and lasts through the whole day. It's not too expensive either so you get more colours for less money. Also the back of the case gives tips on what colours to blend and use together. Definitly worth it.

April 20, 2015

I'm still working my way through the colours but the few that I have tried were a bit different in their intensity. I haven't really purchased a Maybelline product in years, and was pleasantly surprised that the 'old lady' smell they used to have seems to be gone. The palette looks pretty, but I'm wondering if I'd purchase again from this line as I think I prefer the Quo products which are only a couple of dollars more than this. This was about $18 at Shoppers and recently I purchased a Quo palette for $19.

April 17, 2015

This palette has no pigmentation, and I was disappointed becuase I love both the blushing nudes and the nudes.

April 13, 2015

I was so excited when I had messaged Maybelline New York and they said they were coming out with a Brights palette. The moment I saw it at Walmart I bought it! Only $12.97 for 12 pretty colors. What an awesome deal. I find it has good staying power and does not crease. I use it with a primer and it stays on all day. So easy to blend. Love love love it! I love color and am so happy to find such a great pallet.