Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 775 in Mascara

October 11, 2016

I purchased this as a more affordable option to my go-to high end mascara, however, was very disappointed in the effect it gave my lashes. I have long lashes and appreciate separation to prevent "tangles". Unfortunately instead this mascara gave me the dreaded clumpy spider leg lashes--in fact four specific clumps with only one coat! Maybe if you're into the 2016 clump trend that's hit the runways this year then give this a try, but it's definitely not for me!

September 14, 2016

I love the wand and the consistency of the makeup. I bought it after a youtube video recommended it. The packing is really beautiful too. My lashes look soooo long when wearing this mascara!!!

September 04, 2016

I usually avoid Drama but I decide to give a try to this mascara. It does not make lumps at the application neither at the second one. The result....a twiggy look. It is very black and gives volume to my lashes. Good job!

July 11, 2016

Maybelline The Falsies is a great product. Makes your eyelashes big and bold. High on drama. I would also recommend the Falsies Big Eyes - dual brush for upper and lower lashes !!!

June 29, 2016

Great mascara. Would rather a different brush with more bristles rather than the comb one that it has. Last all day. Does not clump up, makes lashes long and full.

June 29, 2016

I like this mascara in a pinch, but I am currently searching for something better. This formula has a tendency to gum up my lashes and clump them without looking natural. Probably a good mascara for someone who already has good lashes, but I found this formula is great for curling and lengthening but doesn't give you much volume.

June 20, 2016

This is one of my top 5 mascara brands I have used over the years. I found it to coat my lashes perfectly, with little to no clumps left behind. My lashes separated well and it lasted for quite a long time. The price was affordable and the product was definitely worth the purchase. A must try for any girls who like their makeup!

June 06, 2016

I do somewhat agree with the others claiming this does clump lashes together, but then I don't ever really use more than 1 or 2 strokes of mascara. For depth of colour, thickness and length, this mascara is fantastic. Definitely does the job and doesn't smudge under my eyes which is always a bonus, even after a big night out. Not my first choice but still a good product.

June 03, 2016

For what is advertised it's nothing like it.it clumps right away.it gives no volume or length.when putting it on it flakes right away.instructions say to apply more then 1 coat the more coats you add the worse it looks.and extremely hard to remove

May 26, 2016

This is currently my favourite mascara as it does what I need for my specific lash type. I have naturally long lashes that are medium thickness. This clumps my lashes together in just the right way as to make them look thicker. It also makes my naturally long lashes look even longer. There are a couple of drawback with this product however. It takes a very long time for this formula to dry completely, thus it can transfer onto the brow bone (and your glasses if you wear them like I do) even ten minutes after you've applied it. It also slight transfers onto the lower lash line. However, these are things I am willing to deal with since they give me such great lashes.