Maybelline The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 1155 in Eye Shadow

February 17, 2017

I believe this is one of the BEST eye shadow palettes that Maybelline has too offer. It comes with 12 beautiful shades of browns, golds, nudes, and black. They all have a gorgeous shimmer color too them when applied to the eyes lids except the black it doesn't have much of a shimmer. I really like the fact that when I use this I do not have too reapply it during the day. It stays on perfectly and it doesn't smudge or have a clumping appearance when left on all day.

I was experimenting the other day and I noticed if you dampen your brush a tiny bit before choosing your color then applying it it creates even more of a dramatic look too your eye lids. These colors also do a wonderful "smokey eye" appearance. I also really like that they added a chart on the back of the palette that gives you several options on how too apply the colors and too what area of the eyelid.

I bought this palette at London Drugs for 14.99$ I bought it last year and still a lot of use left in it. Great Price.

February 10, 2017

I had this palette and ended up throwing it out before it was used up. I wasn't overly impressed with the colours and found they didn't really show on the eye without adding a lot of shadow or having to reapply throughout the day. Unfortunately with this, you get what you pay for.

January 16, 2017

J'ai donné 3.5 étoiles en moyenne, car ce produit est de qualité pharmacie alors il est moyen pour celles qui sont habituées d'acheter des produits plus dispendieux. Cependant, si vous n'achetez que les produits en pharmacie, ce produit est facilement un gros 4.5/5 !!! Il contient toutes les couleurs pour réaliser un beau maquillage de jour ou de soir. En appliquant une base sur la paupière, la couleur est bien opaque et tient toute la journée. C'est un must pour les trousses à maquillage!

October 19, 2016

This is the first eyeshadow pallet I have ever purchased so I went with something cheap. This was about $10 from the drugstore which is very reasonable especially considering you get so many colours with it. However, the pigment in the shadows is very weak so you have to apply several coats for the colour to turn up how it should. I would not repurchase this product.

October 02, 2016

I actually didn't like this very much. The colors are hard to blend. The pigments are very light. For few more dollars, just get the high end ones.
    It creases and don't stay very long on your eye lids.

September 16, 2016

J'aime les couleurs de la palette, elles sont parfaits pour des looks simplistes. Par contre, le point négatif, selon moi, c'est que les couleurs sont pas tellement pigmentées. Ça prend plusieurs couches pour avoir un bel effet, ou un primer. Je l'utilise quand même régulièrement pour des looks de tous les jours. Selon moi, elle est bonne pour une débutante, car elle s'applique bien.

August 22, 2016

I'm in love with the maybelline the nudes eyeshadow pallete I use it when I'm trying to go for a natural look or when I try to make my eyes pop and I love how well it's pigmented

August 06, 2016

This palette is a great place to start for people who don't have many neutral shades. The colours look beautiful on just about any eye colour and are mostly warm tones. I agree with one of the previous posters that the individual pots aren't very large so if you like a shade you will end up going through it very quickly. The Nakeds Palette may be more expensive, but it would certainly outlast this knock-off.

July 29, 2016

I enjoy this eye shadow palette a lot. It has mostly warm but one or two cool neutral shades, so it works well for everyday use. This palette is small but is still very versatile which makes it ideal for travel. The eye shadows are easy to blend and pretty pigmented. By wetting your eye shadow brush, you can make the shimmer shades very intense.

June 29, 2016

I really like this palette. It has a lot of great colours, is easy to use and has many colour combinations. The pigment is pretty good, applies great and lasts all day. With the price point, it's a great addition to your makeup kit!