Maybelline The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

October 19, 2016

This is the first eyeshadow pallet I have ever purchased so I went with something cheap. This was about $10 from the drugstore which is very reasonable especially considering you get so many colours with it. However, the pigment in the shadows is very weak so you have to apply several coats for the colour to turn up how it should. I would not repurchase this product.

October 02, 2016

I actually didn't like this very much. The colors are hard to blend. The pigments are very light. For few more dollars, just get the high end ones.
It creases and don't stay very long on your eye lids.

September 16, 2016

J'aime les couleurs de la palette, elles sont parfaits pour des looks simplistes. Par contre, le point négatif, selon moi, c'est que les couleurs sont pas tellement pigmentées. Ça prend plusieurs couches pour avoir un bel effet, ou un primer. Je l'utilise quand même régulièrement pour des looks de tous les jours. Selon moi, elle est bonne pour une débutante, car elle s'applique bien.

August 22, 2016

I'm in love with the maybelline the nudes eyeshadow pallete I use it when I'm trying to go for a natural look or when I try to make my eyes pop and I love how well it's pigmented

August 06, 2016

This palette is a great place to start for people who don't have many neutral shades. The colours look beautiful on just about any eye colour and are mostly warm tones. I agree with one of the previous posters that the individual pots aren't very large so if you like a shade you will end up going through it very quickly. The Nakeds Palette may be more expensive, but it would certainly outlast this knock-off.

July 29, 2016

I enjoy this eye shadow palette a lot. It has mostly warm but one or two cool neutral shades, so it works well for everyday use. This palette is small but is still very versatile which makes it ideal for travel. The eye shadows are easy to blend and pretty pigmented. By wetting your eye shadow brush, you can make the shimmer shades very intense.

June 29, 2016

I really like this palette. It has a lot of great colours, is easy to use and has many colour combinations. The pigment is pretty good, applies great and lasts all day. With the price point, it's a great addition to your makeup kit!

June 24, 2016

This is a great palette for beginners, it blends easily and offers a variety of colours to try and to achieve different looks. It also comes with a nifty little application brush which is perfect if you are just starting to build a brush collection.
I did experience some creasing when I first began to use the product but only after 5+ hours of wear. I was able to correct this with an eye shadow primer (Lise Watier Base for Eyes and Lips). The shades are quite neutral and I feel they would match most -if not all- skin and eye colours. The actual little pots of eyeshadow in the palette are a little small when compared to other eye shadow, if you use the product on a regular basis I feel you would run out quickly and need to re-purchase quicker than another palette so even though the product itself is cheap, it could add in the long run if you needed to buy it over and over.

June 10, 2016

this is a big nope from me, it's inexpensive but it's one of those "you get what you paid for" products. There wasn't very good colour pay off, the powder was kinda hard so I couldnt pick up much product and it didn't blend nicely, the ones that had shimmer were also kind of cheap looking with big chunky glitter.

May 31, 2016

Good product for the money, lots of colours, can be blended, even better when used with water or a primer, many shimmer and non shimmer shades. Will not need to repurchase.