• Maybelline The Rock Nudes Eye Shadow Palette
  • Maybelline The Rock Nudes Eye Shadow Palette

Maybelline The Rock Nudes Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

July 04, 2016

For someone just starting out makeup, I like this option because you can do a multitude of looks. The colours are cohesive which is a huge plus. Regardless of eyeshadow, for the best results make sure you have a flat brush to apply your base, and a fluffy brush for your crease.

June 12, 2016

LOVE this palette! I love eye shadow and am always experimenting with colors, which means I'd have several different ones in my make up bag, this palette combines lots of complimentary colors all in one, easy to mix them all and use - great looks. Drastically reduced what's in my make up bag. Price is fair when comparing to buying them all separately.

May 30, 2016

the colors on the palette are really pretty!!! tehy look a lot more beautifull once on the skin
i love this palette and use it all the time even for more soft looks! love it

April 27, 2016

I'm a beginner when it comes to eye shadow, and I am super impressed with this palette. I love all of the colours, and I find it easy to blend them following the tutorials on the back. Now I can easily put together an everyday look, or something fancier for a night out. The shadows are well pigmented so the color is noticeable, and there is a good variety of lighter and darker tones, with and without sparkle and shimmer, that all complement each other. A purchase I am proud of!