Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Waterproof Reviews

Ranked #406 out of 773 in Mascara

Creates 7X the volume, instantly. Patented MegaBrush + Collagen Formula plump lashes one by one Dramatic Volume with no clumps Waterproof

September 26, 2016

I like this not love like . I don't have a lot of eyelashes so finding mascara that's going to work it's hard I like them to have volume this does it someone what and I liked it waterproof this does that. All that being said it does give me some volume and it is waterproof

August 25, 2016

This review is my opinion on the mascara not the company. I love Maybelline I have been wearing it since I was 16. When Maybelline introduced the Volum' Express Colossal I was there buying it so excited. I have naturally long eyelashes so I expect full coverage, minimal smell, long lasting, and waterproof.
Its smell upon opening was kind of a minimal perfume smell . I applied the mascara and it covered my lashes and made them so long thick and nice ok Volume and Colossal check not bad. Stepped out into the rain and ... NOT waterproof and that minimal perfume was now burning and swelling my eye. I contacted Maybelline immediately after the doctor. everything was fine I sent the product back to Maybelline they gave me my money back and even went further to send me a new mascara to try. The problem with my Colossal mascara was it quite possibly didn't close properly before packaging and shipping. I have not had a problem with any other Maybelline Mascaras.
Final thought it does do as it says I just don't know about the waterproof part and if that has happened to anyone else I hope not. All in all Maybelline is an awesome company with awesome products but the Volum" Express Colossal was not an awesome experience.

May 26, 2016

Great mascara with excellent coverage. Definitely gives your lashes the va-va-voom you're looking for. I found it started to get clumpy after a couple of weeks but a quick run, with the cap on, under hot water fixes that instantly!

February 16, 2016

I have used Maybelline mascara for years--never used anything else since 16 and I'm 64--love Maybelline mascara!!! I recommend it all the time!
It never clumps and lengthen my lashes--I always get compliments on my long eyelashes---many people have asked if I wear false eyelashes!

February 11, 2016

I've been using this product for so long. It's so good and the price is worth, that I can't even imagine being without it in my purse. Maybelline does an incredible job when it comes to mascara. About this one, you will have a hard time to remove if you don't use a really good makeup remover.

September 18, 2015

This is my all time favorite mascara and my most recommended drug store beauty buy. The waterproof formula doesn't budge and never flakes at the end of the day, yet it is easy to remove with my oil free makeup remover. This mascara lengthens, volumizes and accentuates every single lash with no clumps. I do scrape as much off of the wand as I can before I apply any. This has proven to be the best method for me the past 6 years running. I have tried a number of high end brands lately and nothing compares to this fail safe.

December 05, 2014

I am a big fan of Maybelline mascaras and this is the best one I have tried from all of them. I love the fact that the brush is the pefect size. It seperates each one of my eyelashes perfectly. It's also a great price!

October 26, 2014

My everyday go-to mascara! Cheap and effective!

September 04, 2014

I found this to be very average. not really worth the money but it is better than others out there. would probably not buy it again but may work great for others with different shape faces.

September 04, 2014

The product smelled funny. While easy to apply and wear, the mascara flaked and caused major eye irritation. It states that it can be worn all day, but after a few hours, I had to wash it off. I tried it for two weeks and each day I had to take it off early. So disappointed in this product.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender