• Maybelline Volum' Express Curved Brush Mascara
  • Maybelline Volum' Express Curved Brush Mascara
Amazing

Maybelline Volum' Express Curved Brush Mascara Reviews

Ranked #675 out of 775 in Mascara

Patented curved anti-clump brush and volume-building express formula quickly thickens lashes without clumps or globs for a dramatic lash look. Thickens up to triple the lash volume in one express stroke. Hypoallergenic and contact lens safe. Contact lens safe.

August 15, 2016

I tried this mascara before, but now it is hard to find..This is a mascara that works for me and makes my lashes long . Also it can be removed easily with soap and water. Very happy!

1.5/5

September 10, 2011

I really hate this mascara. But I hate all Maybelline mascaras! They are always so ridiculously clumpy and this one is no exception. I decided to give Maybelline a try once again after a few years, thinking maybe they'd stepped up their game. But it was still SO clumpy. I could literally SEE the clumps on the brush before I even applied the mascara. A lash comb helped a little but not much - which I had to use after every single swipe of mascara through my lashes. Who has the time for that? So that's my biggest issue, the clumping. It also felt so heavy and tar like.

Now I also know that Maybelline mascaras (at least in my opinion) are hardly ever wearable for daytime. They always are crazy over the top. But I thought that this being a "classic" mascara would be somewhat ok for a casual dinner out but it was still much more dramatic than what I was hoping for. Clumpy, too dramatic, and flaked horribly towards the end of the night. I'll probably just throw it away. This is not even an average quality drug store mascara. Back in the day I remember Wet N' Wild even being better than this. Definitely not a fan at all!

Having said all that, it DOES curl lashes pretty well with the curved brush. But other than that, there's nothing good about this for me.

A comparible mascara I think would be CG LashBlast Volume, which offers way more natural, way less clumpy (in fact, I get no clumps at all unless the bottle is old), more wearable, and much better quality.

Neuven added a new review for