Maybelline Volum' Express Pumped Up! Colossal Mascara Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 775 in Mascara

The first double curved stem for an extra shot of volume.  Scoops up an extra shot of plumping collagen formula in every stroke.  Extreme Pumped up Volume Mascara.

Pumped up volume up to 16X with the first double shot brush that scoops up an extra shot of plumping formula for the most pumped up volumized lashes ever.

For best results, sweep the double shot brush from root to tip for instant volume and bigger lashes.

* Product description via Maybelline.ca

December 02, 2016

This is my favorite mascara right now! Super comfortable brush, the mascara goes on so well with only one swipe, it leaves no flaky or dry specs. It's a great price and I luv the pink tube!

November 08, 2016

C'est un de mes mascaras préférés! Je l'utilise depuis plusieurs années et présentement c'est encore lui que j'achète pour mes cils.Il donne une très bonne longueur aux cils et du volume sans trop et ne fait pas de grumeaux.La brosse est épaisse et facile à utiliser,je l'ADORE.

September 20, 2016

Lashes are a big deal to me . I have very thin Lashes that need that extra boost and colour to make my eyes pop! I'm not always a fan of drugstore brands but I have to say this Maybelline colossal mascara does not disappoint. I would say it's all about the brush and it's ability to grab every lash individually . Gives my Lashes a great pump of volume and with about 2-3 coats (depends on how dark you like) gives great definition !

September 20, 2016

The mascara is black and easy to use. It actually makes my lashes' volume pump up. It would last for a day without any problems. I would recommend it to those who have thin lashes like me.

September 18, 2016

Bon mascara pour le prix, colle un peu les cils ensemble,mais facile à travailler pour un beau résultat. Donne vole et ampleur aux cils.pas de graine noir sous les yeux en fin de journée.

September 18, 2016

I have very tiny lashes and finding a mascara that makes them seem nice without having to apply ten layers of it is hard! But this one does a great job. I use it every day and I love it. It gives them volume and defines them.

August 03, 2016

This mascara is really effective ,make my eyelashes pumped up and bigger but allways when I put any maybeline maskara my eyes are getting red and I feel like I want cry and it's really bed...maybe my eyes just too sensible

July 05, 2016

I am always looking for a mascara that gives me volume without clump and I have finally found it. I love the volume that curl this gives me and it stays on without any fall out or smudging. It also comes off easily at night.

June 29, 2016

I was unimpressed with this product. I found it to be very clumpy and left my lashes looking terrible. The brush was strange and made application difficult. I would not buy this product again nor would I recommend it. The price was decent however you can get much better quality mascara for close to the same price. Over all I was disappointed.

June 27, 2016

Domage que la qualité du produit ne soit pas mieux, mascara que jai pratiquement pas utilisés, car il a séché rapidement et javais toujours bien fermé. Le resultat est bien jaime son effet mais vut la qualité cest très decevent

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml