Maybelline Volum' Express the Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 773 in Mascara

Colossal lashes go fully feline in one stroke.

Lush Collagen formula and claw brush fill out lashes up to 8 x the volume with fabulous cat-like corners, instantly. It's wild!

For best results, apply the claw brush against the lashes and sweep from root to tip for a full look in just one stroke. Removes easily with soap and water or Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.

November 07, 2016

J'aime vraiment beaucoup ce mascara,ça fait déja plusieurs années que je l'utilise car je trouve qu'il va très bien ,donc à quoi bon en essayer un autre? Il allonge les cils et leurs donne assez de volume sans trop. Je le recommande!

November 01, 2016

Bon mascara ,mais sans plus. Il donne volume et un peu de longueur. Les mascaras de cette marque fonctionne souvent super bien. Bon mascara de tout les jours.

September 25, 2016

I have really thin and shot eyelashes, this mascara made it look thick and voluminous! Only a few coats goes a long way, works better after curling the lashes. Wish they came out with waterproof version.

July 07, 2016

I have short staright lashes, and this msacara rlly curles my lashes without using a lash curler.
and give me grt volume and thickeness to the lashes. rlly love it
it is a bit dry, but its ok :)

March 04, 2016

Great product. I usually buy 3-4 at a time because it doesn't last that long, maybe 4 weeks or so, then it dries out and gets flaky on your lashes, but its great for those weeks, the price point is decent, and its healthier for your eyes to not expose them to germs and bacteria's for an extended amount of time, changing out mascaras is the way to go. My constant go to mascara.

February 24, 2016

I have very long lashes and I need a mascara that curls them well. I have bought this mascara time and time again because the spoon brush is amazing to lift and separate! My only negative remark is on the quality of this product. I have found it tends to dry out really easily and the formula starts to flake if I've been using a tube for a few months. Nevertheless I continue to buy it!

February 12, 2016

This is my favourite mascara! The curved brush reaches almost every lash in one swipe. I like that the mascara is not waterproof, but it doesn't not smudge or rub off. Although it does tend to dry out very quick. Love the packaging too!!

February 12, 2016

I don't wear makeup much, but when I do, THIS is the only mascara I use. I've been using it for a long time now, and I have yet to find another that makes my eyelashes look so amazing as this one does ! I never have worn false lashes, and with this mascara I don't need to, plus it looks amazing with my eyeliner which is always winged (or cat eye as some call it)

January 28, 2016

J'achète TOUS les nouveaux mascaras! Plus maintenant! Le Maybelline Cat Eyes est FANTASTIQUE! La brosse fonctionne vraiment bien et en quelques petits coups j'ai de magnifiques yeux de félines! GRRR

January 26, 2016

Loved this mascara!! It was really inexpensive compared to some make up products and did a really nice job making my lashes stand out. It also has a curved wand making it easier to apply I find.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play