Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 776 in Mascara

Explosive Volume in Rocket Time! 8X Bigger, Smoother. Now, the most explosive, beautiful lashes ever! Our patented supersonic brush with micro bristles loads on big, sleek volume instantly. Our fast-glide formula keeps lashes smooth. Zero clumps guaranteed! More info here.

November 17, 2016

This is my every morning mascara for work! I combine this with a l'oreal lash primer, and this does a great job for me in the morning! I love my lashes long, so this does it's best to make it look long! The price is amazing, and always goes on sale at WalMart.

November 04, 2016

J'aime tellement ce mascara. Il sépare si bien les cils les uns et les autres. Il allonge et ne laisse aucun grumeau. Vraiment pas dispendieux. Je le recommande.

October 21, 2016

Ce mascara m'a surpris, j'ai fait un stage en pharmacie dans les cosmétiques pendant 2 semaines et c'est le mascara que je portais. Toutes les clientes voulaient savoir quel mascara j'utilisais, car il me donnait de beaux cils recourbé et bien séparés les uns des autres.

October 17, 2016

j`ai achetté ce mascare et j`ai beaucoup aimé. s`.tend bien sur les cils et ne fait pas de cils collés. Donne une très beau volume aux cils et tiens bien en place. Aussi , facile ;a démaquiller.

September 22, 2016

This is such a great Mascara ! My lashes look super full once I curl then put this on it does wonders, even if you have had a long day it will your lashes will be looking amazing all day

September 15, 2016

It is a great mascara! It can lengthen and define every strand of my lashes, it keeps the curls in place as well. It is my go-to mascara recently. only downside is that it is not waterproof but I still love it!

September 05, 2016

A staple in my make-up kit! It lengthens and adds volume to my short straight Asian lashes, and you can't beat the price (especially when it goes on sale!). I only wish it dried quicker as it tends to get smudged on the lenses of my glasses even after I give the mascara some time to dry.

June 29, 2016

By far my favorite mascara for the price. This product always leaves my lashes looking full and fabulous and I often get compliments on them when I wear this product. I love the brush as it covers all lashes with ease and never seems to come out clumpy. I will definitely purchase this product again!

June 29, 2016

I really like this mascara. It makes my lashes look fuller, longer and generally a lot nicer. A bonus is it doesn't clump Definitely one of my favourites!

June 16, 2016

This mascara makes sure each and every individual lash is seen. I really like it as a more everyday mascara. It doesn't have too much volume which is what I usually like. The brush is super detailed and feels like its brushing your lashes every time I apply it.