Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 773 in Mascara

Explosive Volume in Rocket Time! 8X Bigger, Smoother.

Now, the most explosive, beautiful lashes ever! Our patented supersonic brush with micro bristles loads on big, sleek volume instantly.

Our fast-glide formula keeps lashes smooth.

Zero clumps guaranteed!

October 14, 2016

Amazing. My eyes look bigger just by applying two layers of mascara. I use it for special events just because my eyelashes looks longer with this mascara compared to other ones.

August 27, 2016

This has been the only mascara I've used in over 2 years. The waterproof formula allows me to keep the curled shape to my lashes while also keeping it from transferring onto my lids or eye bags.
The consistency is very wet when you first open it, but after a while it drys slightly, allowing you to apply a generous amount without any fuss.
The price is awesome for the amazing quality, and I will always have a tube in my drawer.

August 12, 2016

I love this mascara, however I don't find it does exactly what it claims! I find the mascara to give me amazing length as opposed to volume, it is extremely waterproof to the point it is almost difficult to remove! The pros are, no product fallout, no smudging, amazing length, holds my lashes curls and is fairly priced! The cons are that, I find it almost dries my lases, it is hard to remove and does not give much volume. But all in all this is my favorite mascara for length, waterproof and durability.

June 29, 2016

I really like this mascara. The brush can get every single lash on my eyelash and it also gives a lot of volume. However I find that it did not hold my lashes long enough during the day.

June 11, 2016

Very waterproof. Doesn't smudge on lower lashes. Resistant ro crying. Requires makeup remover to remove. Very black. Formula is not too dry and not too wet. Really nice big wand that gives volume and good separation. Product does not dry out very fast, lasted me a long time.

May 03, 2016

This mascara holds a curl, darkens the lashes, lengthens them, and makes it look like I have more lashes! The appearance of more lashes comes from the fact that it reaches all lashes when applied. It also doesn't clump or look spidery, so that gives the full lash look. I love this mascara!
A con: this waterproof formula is very hard to remove. I use coconut oil to remove the makeup and it's quite difficult. But it does stay on all day without flaking.

March 11, 2016

Okay, it's not worth it. It clumps and the colour of the actual mascara is a dark grey. That's the only colour available. It's kind of expensive for a mascara, and it is not waterproof. 4/10

January 19, 2016

My eyelashes never hold a curl, but with this mascara in the waterproof formula the curl lasted all day with zero flaking or falling. It also separated beautifully and gave a great amount of volume.

January 07, 2016

Hands down, the best mascara I have EVER tried. I have very short, straight hard to curl lashes that grow down! This is the only mascara that has ever held a curl and have flaked off on me! It doesn't clump, it doesn't smudge and best of all it removes EASILY with a waterproof makeup remover! No complaints! Pick it up! Thank me later! Oh and the price is a steal!

November 06, 2015

I bought this product when it was on sale so I would say for the price it was alright. I have wimpy eyelashes and this mascara didn't really give them the greatest volume. The brush looks like it made out of pine needles and looks weird.