Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Reviews

Ranked #571 out of 773 in Mascara

5X volume. Builds instantly. Volume. Smooth expand waterproof formula and turbo brush take volume up to 5 times in one clean stroke. Contact lens safe. Ophthalmologist tested. Made in USA.

1.5/5

June 06, 2016

hi, i've try this and i've really hate it. it give me big lashes with someting like 'salt' into it. not my favorite at all.. And for more than 10$.. nor worth price at all!

April 24, 2016

i bought this and used i twice and both times it didnt do me justice it didnt hold that well and it was very messy? i thought at first it might have been outdated but them i looked it up and other chicks have said the same thing?

April 20, 2016

I love their volume boost black mascara. It really gives my short lashes the boost to stand out. It doesnt dry out my lashes or give a chalky feel like othhr products do.

April 02, 2016

I recently tried the volume boost mascara, it is effective and it hast two size brush separate for upper and lower lash, which is great. So far, I like this product and would recommend to a friend

November 22, 2014

I was skeptical of this mascara when I bought it. I bought it as it was a great price and I needed a new mascara. It took some getting used to the bendy wand but I really like the length and coverage it gives my super fine short lashes. It feels like it separates them nicely and defines each lash, which I really like. I also only need one coat for a day time look, which saves on mascara!

May 29, 2013

I want this mascara to be higher up on the list! I bought it when I got a 2-for-1 deal at Shoppers, where I could mix/match any Volum' Express mascaras. I usually go for "The falsies" or everyone's favourite Volum' Express Mascara (both which I've reviewed- super awesome!) but this mascara is great for different reasons.

It lengthens incredibly well, and also NEVER CLUMPS! So far it's been the best at separating/lengthening lashes that I've seen. It takes a few coats to build up, but creates very natural looking long lashes. Seriously, it looks as if you have amazing lash extensions. Would recommend if you're looking for long lashes, but with a more natural look. Perfect for every day!

October 10, 2011

I was on the lookout for a volumizing mascara that would not cost an arm and a leg, and I happened upon Maybelline's Volum' Express Turbo Boost mascara. While it cost a bit more than what I'd like to pay for a single container of make-up (drugstore cosmetics shopper, personally), I must say I was (and still am) very impressed with the quality. I saw a considerable difference in lash length, and of course a gorgeous and dramatic jet-black color.

In addition, this product doesn't clump like cheaper mascaras - there might be a little lump here and there, but due to how much this mascara bulks out your lashes, they really aren't noticeable unless you actually run your fingers over your lashes. The mascara goes on smooth and stays bold all day long.

Conclusion? I'd absolutely recommend this for anyone wanting fuller, darker eyelashes without the hassle of spending a ton of money.

March 07, 2011

This mascara is long-lasting, reliable and very cost-efficient. The turbo boost formula and anti-clump brush make it easy to use and clump-free, which is hard to find in a good thickening mascara. The dark black colour makes my lashes look plump and full. I especially like the smooth consistency of the actual mascara formula. This product is great if you are looking for an affordable, drugstore brand that you can find just about anywhere. It also comes in waterproof.

March 02, 2011

Love it, I like the brush much better than the plastic applicator

January 26, 2010

This mascara does not clump if you put it on moderately. The large handle of the mascara brush makes it easier to grip and control. Depending on how thick your eyelashes are, it will give volume but not considerably. For me, it seems like it lengthens my lashes.