Maybelline Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #484 out of 773 in Mascara

Up to triple the volume instantly. All-day wear. No clumps, no globs. Patented Anti-Clump Brush. Contact lens safe. Volum' Express long lasting waterproof formula builds up to triple the lash volume. Volume-Building Waterproof Formula and Patented Anti-Clump Brush quickly thicken lashes without clumps or globs for a dramatic lash look.

February 18, 2016

Wow this mascara really gives you the look of full thick lashes it almost doubles in size. Love the choice of black or brown colour. I often use the brown one to match my eye colour. Now we really see my eyes.

August 12, 2014

I liked this mascara. It did what it said it would do. It didn't run when I got teary eyed. It also did not clump, which is excellent!

September 07, 2011

i saw this mascara in stores for $4 and quickly grabbed waterproof becuase it was summer time and i need one that stays on all day long. unlike my dior one that costs like 22? or 24 dollars i even got waterproof too!! it still gave me panda eyes but this did not this is acutally my ALL TIME FAVOURITE MASCARA :) its seriously best ive tried and i have lots of reviews about mascaras because i actually try A LOT :) i love testing out new mascaras and trying to see what difference it can make but since this mascara is under $10 i definately recommend you all go try this

June 21, 2010

Im pretty picky but this is one of the only mascaras that actually make my lashes look like I have some! I find that only the waterproof version works though.

Well worth the money (7$ish), I prefer it over mac (18$ish) so that just goes to show you dont always get what you pay for! =D

Will continue to use.

May 15, 2010

This is the only mascara I swear by. Other mascaras are too heavy for my scarce asian eyelashes, but once I apply several coats of Volum' Express waterproof mascara, it sets immediately and lasts all day, without smearing once! Literally the best mascara out there, and I have tried MANY.

February 09, 2010

This is one of my favorite mascaras! The black one goes on very dark, makes my lashes look longer and thicker, and doesnt smudge or clump. I have very short lashes so this mascara definitely works to make them look dramatic and pretty!

January 26, 2010

I love this mascara. I try out a lot of mascaras, always looking for one that will flatter my lashes and make them look more brought out, and this mascara does this. Maybelline makes pretty good mascaras, like the full and soft and the volum express turbo boost as well, this one. The volum express has a really nice wand, it doesn't clump your lashes, applies nicely and is pretty long so it covers your lahes, all your lashes with one swipe.

January 26, 2010

I’m always on the lookout for a mascara that lengthens and gives volume, not only did it do that it is waterproof, lasted all day, gave my lashes a natural look, and had an easy application. The only thing I didn't like was the scent, a little strong. Great product!

December 20, 2009

I bought it because it was 3$ and I wanted to try it. I really like the curved brush. This is what makes this mascara so great to apply. In second, you are ready to go. I tried it in brown which is a quite natural color. I like it when I don't want to be too flashy. I put on this one and it just gives my blond lashes the boost they need. I like it but I don't think I will buy another one when this one's over.

December 14, 2009

I got this mascara as a buy one get one - otherwise I wouldn't have spent the money on a new product. I am usually quite disappointed with mascaras. However, this has become my favorite mascara and is worth every penny!
This is the first mascara that I have used that I am actually satisfied with. It makes my lashes look fuller and longer!