Maybelline Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #492 out of 776 in Eye Liner

July 07, 2016

I usually love Maybelline's products, but I'm not a fan of this specific one. When I buy other waterproof eyeliners, I can use them in the pool and it stays, but unfortunately, not this one...I have finished my swimming session with raccoon eyes...not very cute!!

April 28, 2016

This is one of my everyday makeup items. It goes on smoothly and stays on all day without fading or flaking off! It is definitely not waterproof as it claims, but I love it anyways as in my experience with various other brands, it's the easiest to use and there is a lot of product in the container despite it's tiny size.

April 25, 2016

Maybelline is a great brand! They usually dont dissapoint, until now. This liquid eyeliner goes on smoothly, it's got a rich thick color, but it is definitely NOT waterproof. Not even a little bit! If you get a rain drop on you and it happens to roll down your face over your eyeliner- youre eyeliner will run with it! Im only talking about a rain drop not actual water on your face. They missed the mark on this one!

February 18, 2016

This eyeliner was super easy to use and very precise. The staying power was very good and it stayed budge proof as per it's waterproof claim. I will definitely repurchase this product.

February 14, 2016

absolutly love love love this product, the tip is solid and thin enough to create precise lines over the eyelid, although it claims to be waterproof, it will still smuge by water and tears.

September 14, 2014

Love this product, its works well. Only downfall is that my eyeliner would run/smudge when id start to sweat. Tearproof yes, sweatproof no. Lol

October 03, 2013

I cannot go without my eyeliner! This eyeliner is my fave. It truly stays on all day without smudges. Even stays on when you sweat. It has a liquid tip which goes on smoothly :) What more could a girl ask for in her makeup?