Maynards Sour Patch Kids

Maynards Sour Patch Kids Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 180 in Candy

November 30, 2016

I don't eat sour stuff as much as I used to - it's pretty much a kid's flavour anyway - but it is still enjoyable from time to time as long as you keep your serving size small. The flavours are nice and fruity, tangy, but the dryness of the sourness isn't too pleasant and I hate the fuzzy tongue you get afterwards. It's not the kind of product I'd buy for myself anymore, but I won't say no to eating it if someone were to give me some. At least they're chewy without being sticky, and that means less mess for me to clean off of my teeth later on (always a plus).

November 12, 2016

Maynards Sour Patch Kids are a sour chewy candy. They come in the shape of little cartoon kids, each in a different colour and flavour (red, yellow, blue, green). They are covered in a thick layer of sugar and citric/tartaric acids, which gives them their sourness. I personally don't find them to be too sour, but people who are sensitive to this flavour may have some difficulty.

I think the candies are a pretty good size, and the overall flavour is good. There's a distinct fruitiness to them, albeit a somewhat artificial taste. I'm partial to sour candies so I find these to be enjoyable. They could even bea bit more sour and I would still like them. The sugar content is high, though, so these are best enjoyed in small quantities only.

November 08, 2016

Les jujubes de cette marque sont toujours super bons et tendre en bouche. Ils sont en plein dans mes goûts, bien surette à chaque bouché. Je recommande .

November 08, 2016

Moi qui suis une vraie bibite à sucre,j'adore ces maynards surettes ! Ils ne le sont pas trop non plus ,et j'adore les différents goûts et couleurs qu'ils offrent! Très bon bonbons :)

September 29, 2016

Sour then sweet, these little treats are so good. Though I typically try to stay away from candy in general, I do have a soft spot for these guys. Love when the mini bags of them come out at Halloween.

September 23, 2016

My favourite candy since I was a child. I absolutely adore them! I don't think I will ever grow out of loving sour patch kids. Frankly I'm a little offended by the new addition of the "blue raspberry" flavour, I think they were fine without it but it's a nice change I suppose.

September 19, 2016

These are an awesome treat! Maynards is by far the best gummy candies out there. Sour Patch Kids aren't too sour, and I love that they are chewy yet don't get stuck in your teeth.

September 19, 2016

I can eat a whole bag of these to myself! They are so good! I just don't like the blue raspberry ones, never been a fan of the flavour but that is not saying these are bad at all. I do wish that when you buy a bag of these, they fill them up more. I hate buying something that is mostly air

August 15, 2016

I love these as a treat especially in the small snack size packages which keep me from eating the whole massive bag. Maynard's is definitely one of the better brand names of sour patch kids. So sweet and sour! This brand is always fresh when I buy them!

July 04, 2016

One of my all time FAVOURITE candies! They have tasted the same for YEARS, which is why I continue purchasing them! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE CANDIES!!!