Mc Donald's Filet-O-Fish Reviews

Ranked #148 out of 212 in Fast Food

April 26, 2016

The Filet O Fish is the only sandwich I eat at McDonald's. Sometimes it's great and other times not fit to feed to a dog! It all depends on how long it's been sitting. I usually ask that they cook a fresh one when I order.

March 31, 2016

I have no idea what it is about the McDonald's Filet-O-Fish by both of my sons prefers this over anything else at McDonald's. We do not go to McDonald's often but that is what they always choose. They have it without the tarter sauce and both boys insist that they taste delicious....

March 31, 2016

This is soooo good!!! The fish is nicely done, not too crispy but the right amount of crisp on it. There are not much toppings beside cheese and tartar sauce, but really that is all that is needed to not distract the taste of the fish.

January 26, 2016

so soggy and gross......better off going to get real fish and chips for triple the price....

September 18, 2015

Mc Donald's Filet-O-Fish;

oh no when it comes to fish mcdonalds just does not even sound right
I don't know if real fish ingredients inside who knows, I did not like.

definitely when it comes to sea food and fish, eat as organize and healthy as possible

tried once did not like

April 13, 2015

I usually order this when I go to Mc Donald's, and they aren't all too bad! They are pretty crispy and I like the tartar sauce that they put on them.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes