McCafe Coffee Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 511 in Coffee

January 18, 2017

We are addicted to McCafe! This coffee has great flavor and is very satisfying. While it's more expensive than some of the other K-cups available, likely because of the name, I do indulge and treat myself to this flavorful coffee - it's definitely worth it!

January 16, 2017

Who knew McDonalds coffee was THIS GOOD!? I recently received a sample in the mail and my hubby loved it! Great flavor! We have since purchased more! I had no idea!

January 09, 2017

In our house we drink a lot of tea and coffee. I was pleasantly surprised to find the McCafe coffee to have a very smooth, full taste to it. I love that the pods are compostable, so I don't have to feel guilty about using the pods. Definitely a keeper in our home.

January 08, 2017

I am converted to McCafe pods! I use to use a big box store brand coffee pod, but no more. I received a free sample of McCafe Coffee just before my New Year's Party. I had purchased 2 other well known coffee pod brands to treat my quests and I had my samples. Everyone at the party wanted my McCafe Coffee. The flavour is rich and it taste like a fresh cup of purculated coffee. The flavour lingers in your mouth and it is the kind of coffee that makes you want to go back for that second cup. I hesitated to purchase other coffee pods because they were a little more expensive but the taste of the McCafe is worth the few extra cents. All my friends are converts now too, we did the taste test thing and everyone choose the McCafe as the best flavored coffee from all 3 brands I had..

January 07, 2017

This week I try Mc café premium roast in medium dark roast, I received a free sample box from Sampler and I really like so much it has a great taste and excellent fragrant aroma. I really like that the pods are 100% compostable material. I usually buy coffe at Mc Donald’s and this product is better.

January 05, 2017

What a wonderful tasting coffee !!!! All I can say is ..... A PERFECT CUP ! It was bold , dark , and rich ! I will definitely start choosing this as my daily cup of java !

December 22, 2016

Finding the right coffee to use at home is always a struggle; with so many varieties it's hard to find a favourite. McDonalds McCafe Coffee has found its way into our shopping cart - I was skeptical at first. Fast food coffee? Really?

Really! It tasted great, and didn't leave that mild-rancid after-taste some brands of coffee have. The coffee was fresh, and the entire tin stayed fresh until the last scoop. The downside is it is 2-3x the price of other household brands, so it definitely isn't budget coffee.

December 19, 2016

Le café est excellent, mais la capsule a fait un dégât dans ma cafetière keurrig, le café a passé par dessus la capsule, et je me suis retrouvé plein de mark de café dans ma tasse, c'est beau être écolo, mais il faut que le produit ne fasse pas de dégat, j'ai été obligé de filtré mon café pour pouvoir le boire

December 19, 2016

Wow! Such a great tasting coffee. I received the free sample box last week and was super impressed. These are very pricey at the grocery store. I'm going to drink them on special occasions. I wish they would also have a instant variety in a jar for people without coffee machines. McCafe rocks!

December 18, 2016

I got a free box in the mail from Sampler to try and I was really impressed. It has a stronger flavour than the Donut House variety pack that I normal buy which I loved. And their K-cups are being made with 100% compostable material now (make sure you're grabbing the right box that states this if you're Eco-friendly!). Why did we have to wait for McDonalds of all companies to start doing that? More companies should be making their k-cups compostable like McDonald's and follow in their footsteps! My only downfall is because of the cups being compostable, they come in a bag to keep them fresh. I can't really store them in my carousel if I want them to retain their freshness.