McCafe Coffee Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 558 in Coffee

March 07, 2017

Ce café est le café que je préfère le plus de toutes les sortes. Son excellent goût et son rapport qualité-prix le classe au top de mes choix de café.

March 01, 2017

I absolutely love the taste of this coffee and now find it hard to enjoy any other brand of coffee now! It's awesome that you can easily get it while out at a McDonald's but can also brew it at home!

February 20, 2017

I love, love LOVE this coffee!!! My favorite coffee yet. Whenever I am out running errands, I just have to stop to get my coffee! Errands wouldn't be the same without it!

February 15, 2017

While the rest of Canada is going crazy over their Morning Tim Hortons coffee. You can find me in line at McDonald's waiting for a McCafe Coffee. I find Tim's so watered down. McCafe Coffee is perfectly brewed. The best part is the rewards card, every cup comes with a sticker that applies to a free coffee once you reach 7 stickers.

February 08, 2017

McCafe is my coffee of choice. Who knew McDonald's coffee could taste so good! We buy this in the big tin from the Grocery store for home brewing. It smells delicious! I will never go back to "the other guy". I also love that you can earn stickers on your purchase in the restaurant that you can use towards another coffee later.

January 28, 2017

I managed to pick up a box of these for free as part of a facebook promotion on mcdonald's fb page. I didn't have any expectations before trying these, but boy are they good! I've tried lots of kcups before, but these are probably the best yet. Will definitely be buying again!

January 18, 2017

We are addicted to McCafe! This coffee has great flavor and is very satisfying. While it's more expensive than some of the other K-cups available, likely because of the name, I do indulge and treat myself to this flavorful coffee - it's definitely worth it!

January 16, 2017

Who knew McDonalds coffee was THIS GOOD!? I recently received a sample in the mail and my hubby loved it! Great flavor! We have since purchased more! I had no idea!

January 09, 2017

In our house we drink a lot of tea and coffee. I was pleasantly surprised to find the McCafe coffee to have a very smooth, full taste to it. I love that the pods are compostable, so I don't have to feel guilty about using the pods. Definitely a keeper in our home.

January 08, 2017

I am converted to McCafe pods! I use to use a big box store brand coffee pod, but no more. I received a free sample of McCafe Coffee just before my New Year's Party. I had purchased 2 other well known coffee pod brands to treat my quests and I had my samples. Everyone at the party wanted my McCafe Coffee. The flavour is rich and it taste like a fresh cup of purculated coffee. The flavour lingers in your mouth and it is the kind of coffee that makes you want to go back for that second cup. I hesitated to purchase other coffee pods because they were a little more expensive but the taste of the McCafe is worth the few extra cents. All my friends are converts now too, we did the taste test thing and everyone choose the McCafe as the best flavored coffee from all 3 brands I had..