McCafe Coffee Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 481 in Coffee

December 02, 2016

So our house hold blows thru coffee like you wouldn't believe. For years we were trying different brands of coffee and never really happy with making coffee at home so we would always end up and going and purchasing coffee at a coffee shop. That is until we discovered mccafe coffee ! We now purchase the same coffee all the time and only go purchase a coffee at a coffee shop when we want to not cause we have to.

September 23, 2016

Who ever thought a fast food chain restaurant could brew such good coffee? I want to know where they roast the beans and where do their beans come from?

The price is awesome, and it is a real all around good tasting coffee. Not bitter, not acidic, not flat, not too dark.

It gives you a good boost and doesn't leave a sour taste in your mouth afterwards. I can even drink it black and I always use cream.

Its just good coffee. If I had to go to Tim Hortons or McD's.. McDonalds all the way.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 23, 2016

I love having his coffee at home and also going thru McDonald's to pick one up when I'm running late for school. I choose this over timmies because it doesn't twist my guts up. Love my coffee in the morning esp when it's Mccafe !

August 30, 2016

McDonalds greatly improved with the taste of their coffee. I liked that is made with 100% arabica beans. It has a really nice smooth taste. It has a nice aroma. Great price point.

August 16, 2016

Je me suis acheté dernièrement un café au McDonald's pour la première fois. Je n'avais pas de grandes attentes par rapport à ce café, mais je peux vous dire que j'ai été agréablement surprise. Je ne l'ai pas trouvé trop fort comme plusieurs autres restaurants le serve. Vous devriez l'essayer, vous l'aimerez sûrement!

July 22, 2016

It always tastes bitter or like it came from the bottom of the pot and its never consistent when ordering. I have taken a liking to their Sugar free vanilla iced coffee though, so that's what will keep me coming back to McD's for coffee.

July 06, 2016

This coffee rocks my socks better then tim's and worth the price id reccomend this over any coffee! Coffee is smooth tasting and has great flavor without being to strong tasting I never thought it would replace my tim's but it has if you havent tried this coffee really do it now !

July 06, 2016

I live in a city with a TON of local coffee shops & while I do go to those quite often to grab a bit of a fancier drink, McDonald's has my favourite drip coffee. I love it iced or hot - iced I drink it black & hot with a bit of cream & sugar. Either way, it is always delicious & I prefer it over Starbucks or Tim Hortons. I don't go there for the food, but it's a definite stop for a good cup of coffee!

April 08, 2016

McCafe coffee is great! I drink it quite often because it is cheap and gets the job done. I actually drink my coffee black, so I am very particular to the taste of coffee, and this one is one of the better ones from the popular chains out there. Will definitely buy it again!

April 08, 2016

The McCafe Coffee tastes really good and it's a good change being a Tim Hortons type of coffee person, it's nice to try something different at times, however the price is higher than Tim's coffee for smaller size. That would be my only negative point. Overall the coffee is really good!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas