McCain Breakfast Potato Pancakes Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 45 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

Breakfast will never be the s​ame! Wake up to a quick and savoury side dish made with real shredded potatoes lightly seasoned with onions and spices. Whether you use them in a recipe or eat them on their own, it's defin​itely a dish that brings the family together. ​

Recipe Suggestions: McCain Potato Pancake Frittata Waffles, McCain Potato Pancake Breakfast Sandwiches, or Turkey Sausage & McCain Potato Pancakes

October 06, 2016

These are so delicious! A kick to your usual breakfast hashbrowns. Essential for any chalet outing or home meals. Seasoned enough to compliment any breakfast or even as a side for any dish. I cook them in the oven and personally love to eat these dipped in Kojax's Tzatziki sauce (you can buy them in take out small or large containers).

September 30, 2016

These are so fantastic for snacking. I like to whip up a honey garlic sauce and dip them while watching tv. Also, they are a great side with Pizza or Hamburgers. I always keep a bag in the freezer. I wish the bags were bigger...not enough to go around.

April 18, 2016

These breakfast potato pancakes are great! They are so easy to make: put them on a baking sheet, put them in the oven for 15-20 minutes, and you have yourself a delicious dinner! I love eating them with sausages and eggs. I will definitely buy them again!

April 14, 2016

bought these to try in the new recipe for potato pancake breakfast sandwich and loved them! Thought they tasted great and crispy and delicious! I would buy them again for sure! I feel that if you add more seasoning to them they taste even better!

April 11, 2016

I love Mccains potato pancakes. They bake up nice and crispy and have a great taste. Breakfast is just not as good without them. The kids love that they are bite size. I haven't found another potato pancake on the market that compares.

April 10, 2016

I love using the #McCain potato pancakes for making poutine with gravy. They add a nice flavor and they are very filling. If I am lucky I will maker the poutine with KFC gravy and old cheddar cheese = YUMMY

April 10, 2016

This morning our family tried McCain Breakfast Pototoe Pancakes for the first time. They made an excellent side dish with our omelette's. They were absolutely delicious and everyone had a second helping. Everyone agreed that it was important for our family that they are trans-fat free, low in saturated fat, cholesterol free, and a source of potassium. You get a lot of potato pancakes in one bag. We thought that it is a very good value for the amount you get. They baked quickly in the oven and were non-greasy. We were glad we decided to try them and will definitely buy them on a next trip to the supermarket. Because they are quick and so easy to make, they would be a great anytime snack.

April 10, 2016

Having these was the first time I have tried a store-bought potato pancake. My mom used to make them all the time when I was growing up so when I saw these in the grocery store I had to take them home and try them. Sorry mom, but I love McCains potato pancakes! They are super delicious and I can't wait to make them again.

April 10, 2016

These are amazing!! They are similar to the savoury frozen fry option from McCain. They taste so delicious and are so incredibly easy to cook. Normally I add more flavour and spice to my fries and potatoes but these are perfect. They are a staple In my freezer. So good!

April 10, 2016

McCain Potato Pancakes are great to have in your freezer for anytime! I actually used them as appetizers and topped them with smoked salmon and sour cream! Yummy! Everyone was so impressed!