McCain Deep 'n Delicious Apple Pie Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 62 in Frozen Desserts

Nothing warms you up like a traditional slice of Apple Pie! Enjoy this classic homestyle fruit pie made with real apples and a perfectly flaky crust. Bake it fresh in your oven and top it off with ice cream for pure bliss.

July 23, 2016

McCain Deep n' Disgusting. Why is this even out on the market? This isn't apple pie. It's so soggy and bland tasting.

Nothing compares getting a pie made fresh from a apple farm or from Mommy!

June 29, 2016

For the price and convenience not bad of an apple pie!
Mccain kind of surprised me, expected worse, but does taste good does taste authentic apple pie flavour.
I know quite often Mccain is known for its frozen treats but this was something new and convenient to have when unexpected guests arrive and the local bakery or farm store are closed for fresh baked apple pie, this is the next best thing to have.

May 18, 2016

This is an absolute treat, try it if you haven't yet. I've bought it a few times. I wasn't too surprised at how good it is because McCain always has good things, much better than my homemade one.

May 15, 2016

I really like this apple pie because it tastes homemade. I enjoy it with a little bit coconut whipped cream on top since I am lactose free. I highly recommend this if you haven't tried it it's just the right amount of sweetness

May 09, 2016

Out of this world. Apply a little vanilla ice cream and you are in business. This is such a delicious apple pie. The taste and texture are amazing and this brand never disappoints. The price is amazing and it is so easy to use. We all LOVE this one, reminds me of my grandmothers homemade pies. Try this!

May 08, 2016

I am in love with this apple pie.
It doesn't beat a homemade pie BUT for a store bought apple pie its so moist and the filling is soo flavorful dependinbg on how much you like apple pie, and im a big fan add a little ice cream and you are good my friend. You can't beat the price too, let's face it when we get caught up with our routines sometimes you can't find the energy or time to bake from scratch and that is when this product is such a good deal.

it is not too sweet which is a plus for me, if i want to add ice cream or any toppings , the sweetness will not overpower the taste.

overall GREAT BUY !! I would recommend :)

Hope this was helpful !! :)

May 07, 2016

McCain Deep n Delicious Apple Pie is a really good frozen pie. It's definitely not homemade but it has a very good taste and texture. It is small but the price is still appropriate for the product. I definitely prefer the cakes over the pies but it's still a decent product that's great to have onhand when company comes over or just if one night you feel like a single slice of pie. That's what I love most about these frozen deserts - it's in the freezer if you're ever craving just a little piece and don't want to buy or make a while pie. The crust on the bottom tastes delicious as the filling soaks into it and gives it a mushy moist texture but I do find the top crust to be a little plain and "store bought" in nature. Overall it's a decent pie for the price and the brand has proven it's quality in its many products on the market.

May 06, 2016

This is a pretty good apple pie. It is moist, lots of apple filling and has a great flavorful taste. It is by no means a homemade apple pie but still delicious and quick for a week dessert.

May 06, 2016

Mmm! I love Apple pie with whipped cream. This pie is great to have on hand and surprisingly good! The crust turned out nice and flakey and the pie filling is delish. I usually make my own Apple pies but these are great when your in a pinch.

May 05, 2016

i like to have this in the freezer for unexpected company!!! it heats up fast and evenly...and the crust is always o tender and flaky!!!! the filling is a nice apple flavor with a sweet dreamy texture!!!!i love it with vanilla ice cream!!!!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear