McCain Deep 'n Delicious Chocolate Cake Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 63 in Frozen Desserts

If you're a chocolate lover, you won’t be able to resist our rich, moist chocolate cake recipe - especially when it’s topped with our legendary Deep ’n Delicious® icing! Just cut, serve, and enjoy!

Recipe Suggestion: Chocolate Berry Explosion

January 14, 2017

I have loved the McCain Deep'N Delicious chocolate cake since I was a little girl. Is so rich and chocolatey and moist. I can't always find it in the stores near where I live, but once in a while do and buy it when it is on sale.

January 08, 2017

For a frozen cake, I must say that it is quite good. The cake is light and fluffy and the icing is sweet but not overly. Indeed a very delicious and satisfying cake.

November 09, 2016

This cake is dangerous!! It is so delicious and moist and chocolatey- it relieves any chocolate craving! It is an easy dessert to serve for company, and I even bought it as my husband's birthday cake one year!

October 23, 2016

As far a chocolate cakes go, this is not the best. It is satisfying if there isn't another option, but there isn't anything special about it. The chocolate flavour is very mild and the icing is just ok. I'm a bigger fan of the vanilla.

October 03, 2016

The price has gone up over the years, I used to always buy them, they are really tasty. These are soft and moist, and the icing is good also. This cake is a great combination of flavours. Great desert.

October 03, 2016

this moist and creamy cake is the perfect compliment after dinner or with your morning coffee. I remember having these as a child and I will never forget the flavor. It is delicious and the icing on top is really good. It is not too sweet. It is the perfect compliment to the amazing breading cake part. It is very good and for those of you who have never tried this. Please do. You will be in heaven.

October 03, 2016

I am not a big cake fan. But I love this cake. The chocolate cake and the frosting on top are so soft/smooth and the flavor is so good. I can literally eat a whole cake in one day they are so good.

September 21, 2016

This is By far my Favorite Cake I could eat the Marble kind every day. , I wish McCain would Sell there icing by its self. The Price of hte cake is that bad either.

September 20, 2016

My only wish is that it was a dollar cheaper but other then that this cake is so darn good once I'm done I crave more lol....the icing is the best part for me..nice and creamy...so delicious..if i had it I would go get a piece after writing my review lol

August 18, 2016

Ce gâteau me rappel de beaux souvenirs de mon enfance en camping mmmm. que c était bon et le goût n'a pas changer il est pareil d ailleurs lors de mes dernières vacances de camping au Basketong cette semaine . Je suis allé au petit marché du camping pour un bon dessert et j ai vue se beau gâteau dans leurs congélateur je M ai pas pu résister je l ai acheté je l aurais toute mangé à moi toute seul ! Miammmm et d ailleurs c était mon anniversaire le 4 août et je n avais pas eu de gâteau alors je me suis servi ce gâteau pour cette occasion à moi de moi !! Merci MC Ça in et Chickadvisor !!