McCain Deep 'n Delicious Coconut Cream Pie Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 62 in Frozen Desserts

Your backyard cookout won't be complete without Coconut Cream Pie! Experience a hint of the exotic with shreds of coconut in the filling and roasted shavings on top. This delectable recipe is a rich and creamy treat with a light, whipped topping.

October 23, 2016

I used to buy this a lot in the past, but the price has gone up quite a bit in recent years and it just isn't worth it anymore. As for the pie it tastes pretty good, the crust is graham crackers and the coconut is creamy and cool. Not a bad pie, just not worth the price.

October 02, 2016

I really want to like it because I love Coconut cream pies but this just tasted terrible. It tasted a bit rancid to me. All I can taste was artificial flavoring.

July 21, 2016

Coconut cream pie is the best! So good! It's a great treat, and so creamy and delicious. McCain makes a great one. Served chilled is the best. Awesome.

June 04, 2016

I am one for Coconut and this Coconut Cream Pie adds a nice light dessert after dinner. Also Delicious as the name says!!!! I serve it on hot summer days after a BBQ !

0.5/5

May 18, 2016

I only tried this once and for some reason, sorry to say I just did not care for it. I usually like their products but it just was not one of my favourites.

May 17, 2016

Sets the bar for coconut cream pie- full of creamy flavor, and a satisfying texture.
I could not make this from scratch and have it taste as gfood- almost indescribeable!
Only complaint is that they aren't bigger- but thats because you don't want to stop eating once you start!

May 16, 2016

OMG! This pie was a staple in my house when I was younger, my father loved his dessert after dinner, so my Mom always had this pie on hand. I didn't really like it when I was a kid but now I love it. Nice coconut flavor, rich and creamy and so very convenient!

May 09, 2016

This one is not my favorite, but every other person in the family LOVES it. The smell coming out of the box is amazing and everyone just grabs for a plate a fork and stands in line. The price is amazing, a brand we trust and we love them.

May 09, 2016

I could eat this pie every day !!!! i love the full coconut flavor!!!this pie is a great dessert or just as a snack!!!each bite has the perfect combo of flavors!!!!so lite you will want more than one piece!!!

May 08, 2016

This coconut cream pie is nothing short of delicious. The flavour is to die for; you feel as if your having a real homemade pie. Which someone must of slated hours to make it so good. Deep flavour! amazing texture!