McCain Deep 'n Delicious Double Chocolate Cream Pie

McCain Deep 'n Delicious Double Chocolate Cream Pie Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 64 in Frozen Desserts

Who needs an excuse when it comes to chocolate? This cream pie is a chocolate lover's dream, featuring a chocolate graham cookie crust with an indulgent chocolate filling, whipped cocoa topping and chocolate shavings. Just cut and enjoy a slice of chocolate heaven!

December 19, 2016

Our family just tried this and really enjoyed it. It was rich, creamy and the crust was also good. Another win by McCain that our family will enjoy over the coming years. I would highly recommend everyone to try this excellent dessert.

June 27, 2016

This is probably one of the few desserts from McCain I DO NOT like.
    I found the double chocolate cream tasted too much chocolate, too much sweetness. There wasn't that balance of pie taste, cream taste and chocolate taste as with other McCain pie flavours.

I think this would be good as chocolate and cream pie flavour but double chocolate was too much for me.
    I wouldn't purchase again as there was too much.

June 19, 2016

I just tried this and it was really good. Rich, creamy double chocolate cream pie filling with a chocolate cookie crumb crust - just delicious. Another frozen win by McCain - this one is right up there with their chocolate deep and delicious cake.

May 10, 2016

If you're a chocolate lover, this pie is for you. Even with chocolate on top of chocolate, this pie is still light and delicious. Very good for a quick treat.

May 09, 2016

Just had this a couple weeks ago at my sisters place.This was a huge hit with the family. So rich and delicious, chocolate wins every time. This is wonderful quality pie and is so convenient. So great to add for dessert after any meal. Tea also makes a wonderful accompaniment. Love this!

May 08, 2016

This is the most ideal Cream Pie for any occasion. Delicious, affordable and can be stored for months in the freezer. Can't get any better or easier than that. Great chocolate taste and lots of options to spruce it up like adding chocolate chips or sprinkles. whatever you want. Will definitely keep one on hand.

May 08, 2016

My family always used to get the McCain chocolate cream pie but then when we heard of the double chocolate cream pie, we just had to get it! We usually eat it straight out of the freezer, some people like to refrigerate it. This tastes extremely decadent and delicious!! This pie is creamy and rich and anything a chocolate lover could possibly dream of. This pie will definitely satisfy any sweet tooth craving you have!!! This pie is a great treat, especially on hot days, they really are a hit no matter what the occasion is. If you are a chocoholic, you should definitely stop by your grocery store and pick up this double chocolate cream pie!

May 05, 2016

This is positively sinful and delicious! I purchase this for the first time recently, and my family polished it off in a couple of days. It is by far my favourite guilty pleasure -- if you love chocolate and you love pie, you have to give this a try!

May 03, 2016

I love just about all of these Cakes but this one has got to be my absolute favourite of them all! It is like a fudgesicle and pudding combined in my opinion and it's just heavenly!

May 03, 2016

These cakes are seriously sooo GOOD!
    I love them so much and they are so fast to grab and available at pretty much EVERY grocery store I have ever been to!
    This one is probably m favorite of them ALL which is really saying something!