McCain Deep 'n Delicious Marble Cake Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 73 in Frozen Desserts

We've combined two classic flavours to give you the best of both worlds! It doesn't get much better than swirls of chocolate AND vanilla cake topped with our legendary Deep ’n Delicious® chocolate icing. Just cut and serve for smiles all around, any day of the week!

Recipe Suggestion: Cake Pops

March 15, 2017

This cake is my weakness !!! I love everything about these! The taste is delicious, the frosting is nice and chocolaty. I just find them so yummy and moist. They are a bit pricey so i only ever buy one every once in awhile when they come on sale. But these are a favourite in my house !

March 12, 2017

I don't find these cakes to be good at all. I don't like cool whip to begin with an 3/4 of this cake was cool whip. It was light, not much taste to it. Kind of expensive for what it was, I wont buy this again

March 10, 2017

Le gâteau Mc Cain Deep and Delicious marbré est un bon compromis quand notre cœur balance entre chocolat et vanille.
    Le gateau est moelleux et délicieux.
    La couche de crémage est froide et savoureuse.
    Un très bon dépanneur comme dessert.

March 03, 2017

McCains Deep N Delicious marble cake is the only store bought cake that I love. I'm normally all about freshly made cake but this is my weakness. I can't stop at just one piece. The cake is so light and not at all sweet and then the light whippy frosting is absolutely delicious. I remember when I was a kid my parents would ask me what kind of cake I wanted for my birthday. I would always say mcCains cake. I would get two of them every year. I find the prices have went up so unfortunately I don't indulge in them as much as I used to but every once in a while I will see them in the frozen food section and pick one up. You just take the cake out of the freezer, let it unthaw and it's ready to serve. I always end up eatting half the cake at one sitting and not even feeling guilty.

June 19, 2016

I tried this because I had a craving for the chocolate one and the store was out. It is really good! The vanilla cake kind of breaks up the richness of the cake, and the chocolate icing is the same as that of the chocolate cake - which is my favorite part! So delicious. I would buy this again!

May 26, 2016

I love this cake! I could eat the whole thing in one sitting, as bad as that sounds. I love it best just about before it it frozen. This is a must try if you have never had one before!

May 19, 2016

It isn't my favourite Deep 'n Delicious cake, but it is our most purchased one since it appeals to everyone.
    I always have one in the freezer just incase guests come over.

Has a great texture. Really moist and soft. The frosting is so smooth and creamy.

May 18, 2016

Bingo. This definitely is another winner in my house; for myself and the little ones. I also like to have it when I have company over. Marble cake has always been a favourite with me, and they do make a great one.

May 18, 2016

ce Gâteau est délicieux et moelleux et bonne qualité ma famille aime bien .Il il bien pratique lorsque nous recevons de la visite imprévu .Je le recommande

May 15, 2016

This marble flavor is my favorite. I have been eating these since I was a child... Many many years. It is always moist the perfect amount of sweetness and I will definitely continue to repurchase. I actually enjoy this cake straight out of the freezer.