McCain Deep 'n Delicious Marble Cake Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 62 in Frozen Desserts

We've combined two classic flavours to give you the best of both worlds! It doesn't get much better than swirls of chocolate AND vanilla cake topped with our legendary Deep ’n Delicious® chocolate icing. Just cut and serve for smiles all around, any day of the week!

Recipe Suggestion: Cake Pops

June 19, 2016

I tried this because I had a craving for the chocolate one and the store was out. It is really good! The vanilla cake kind of breaks up the richness of the cake, and the chocolate icing is the same as that of the chocolate cake - which is my favorite part! So delicious. I would buy this again!

May 26, 2016

I love this cake! I could eat the whole thing in one sitting, as bad as that sounds. I love it best just about before it it frozen. This is a must try if you have never had one before!

May 19, 2016

It isn't my favourite Deep 'n Delicious cake, but it is our most purchased one since it appeals to everyone.
I always have one in the freezer just incase guests come over.

Has a great texture. Really moist and soft. The frosting is so smooth and creamy.

May 18, 2016

Bingo. This definitely is another winner in my house; for myself and the little ones. I also like to have it when I have company over. Marble cake has always been a favourite with me, and they do make a great one.

May 18, 2016

ce Gâteau est délicieux et moelleux et bonne qualité ma famille aime bien .Il il bien pratique lorsque nous recevons de la visite imprévu .Je le recommande

May 15, 2016

This marble flavor is my favorite. I have been eating these since I was a child... Many many years. It is always moist the perfect amount of sweetness and I will definitely continue to repurchase. I actually enjoy this cake straight out of the freezer.

May 12, 2016

I was really surprised by this cake! It was way more moist than I thought it would be, and it tasted great! For me, chocolate cakes are too chocolaty, and vanilla cakes are so boring, but this was the best of both worlds! I ate some of the cake as dessert, and made the cake pops with the rest.

I bought this at full price. The cake itself is pretty pricey, so I don't think I would buy it full price again, but when it is on sale, I will definitely consider purchasing this again.

May 10, 2016

This one is my favourite with a perfect balance of chocolate and vanilla. They are handy when you need a dessert to compliment a summer BBQ and they never disappoint. Excellent price.

May 09, 2016

This is my favorite out of all the McCain Deep 'n Delicious Cakes. This to me is the best of both worlds. A little vanilla, a little chocolate, fabulous icing and amazing texture and flavor. I have had this product since I was a little girl and now my own family loves them just as much. McCain has been in our home for as long as I can remember. Much LOVE!!

May 08, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this cake ! It combines my 2 favorite flavors in to one cake. Its moist, and not too dense, and the icing is just the right amount of chocolate, not too sweet, not overly chocolatey. Just a little square is enough to satisfy my sweet tooth cravings. I do wish however, that this was a 2 layer cake so they could add a layer of icing in the middle. For my tastes, its too much cake not enough icing. Goes great with a tall cold glass of milk. Price is good too, not overly expensive, even for the large size cake.

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil