McCain Extra Crispy Spicy Straight Cut Fries Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 46 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​If you're looking to shake up your next meal all you'll want are these extra crispy Superfries. They are packed with flavour and spice. You'll be inspired to make a restaurant styled meal at home!

May 02, 2016

I love the spicy flavour on this fries, it's not too much spice and it's not too salty. It's just the perfect amount of flavour. Straight cut fries are my favourite because they get crispier. These are fast to cook.

April 29, 2016

I recently purchased this fries. We all enjoyed the subtle spicy flavor and the nice crispness. I went and purchased an additional 2 packages to have on hand.

April 25, 2016

We love these spicy fries!! They are quick and easy! Best way to do them is to put broiler on for the last couple of minutes they come out perfectly! These fries are full of flavour and are not overly salty. We love these on nights we are in a rush for time and go good with just about everything!

April 06, 2016

My husband loves these, and they are quick and easy when you don't have time to peel, cut and wait to make fries from scratch, they are a great go to in the freezer.

March 31, 2016

un produit qui ma surpris. pour le petit déjeuner du fin de semaine il plaira a vos inviter, le prix en vos le temps sauver dans la préparation du petit déjeunée

March 30, 2016

delicious! But why must they put wheat on them! Put rice flour on them for us gluten free folk Mccain! Love these fries though! They actually taste like potatoes!

March 29, 2016

I don't find that these french fries are spicy but I enjoy spicy food anyway. They are nice and crispy though. Who wants a soggy french frie anyway. I like to add chilli seasoning on top as well

March 22, 2016

These are the best home made fries that I ever tasted! I highly recommend them, esp. this particular spicy flavor if you like hot foods. So delicious!

March 21, 2016

Now, Ill be honesy I never give 5/5, but these babies deserve every star I gave them! These are everything the name says it is. Crispy and spicy, even if u dont deepfry, I picked up a bag of these suckers last week and i went out again last night and picked up two more bags! Love these, but sure my butt doesnt.... lol

March 20, 2016

I love my french fries and these are delicious. They are crispy -- the way I like them. They have just enough spiciness to add a real punch. And they are ready in a few minutes, so I can make them when I get home from work. My boys loves them too!