McCain Frozen Pizza

McCain Frozen Pizza Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 70 in Frozen Pizza

February 26, 2017

I found this pizza to be really delicious when eating it. I really like the deluxe flavour one. It isn't too spicy. I like how it makes a good meal when you are in a hurry and don't have time to prepare a big meal.

February 09, 2017

The roasted chicken deluxe is our favorite of the McCain pizzas. Filling and really tasty. I was impressed with the chicken, even after being frozen it was juicy and not at all dry. This pizza has a generous amount of toppings.

November 08, 2016

Bon rapport qualité prix. Je trouve souvent cette pizza en rabais à mon épicerie. La croûte lève au four et j'aime bien ajouter quelque légumes dessus.

November 08, 2016

For the price of this pizza (sometimes it is down to 3$ on sale!) this is great for those nights you don't feel like cooking! Easy and fast- the perfect "friday, the weekend is here" meal!

March 21, 2016

These are great on slow nights when you don't want to cook. For $4 or sometimes even $3 a piece that's just great or $5 for the two pack worth every cent. but you know if you don't cook them right they really get gross, you have to cook them properly. if you overcook them they're not good I personally like adding things to my pizzas so in the end I make my own pizza. but in any case still good worth the buy

March 06, 2016

My family has always loved McCain pizzas ,they are quick and convenient, its just a matter of throwing it in the oven for 30 minutes or so and supper is ready. They come in so many different varieties now and I love the rising crust,crispy on the outside and moist on the inside, the pizza taste so much like homemade, pepperoni and cheese is our favorite. The price is pretty decent too

February 28, 2016

I like McCain frozen pizzas. They are affordable and run under 5 bucks when on sale. They come in a variety of meat and veggies with just the right amount of cheese (I. E not too cheesy). I usually get mine at either No Frills or Walmart . One pizza is good for two people usually if you add a side salad or some other side dish to the meal.

January 27, 2016

the McCain frozen pizza has been good every time I have had it its definitely worth the price