McCain Lattice Cut Fries Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 45 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

This is an instant favourite! Enjoy a wholesome, crispy, lattice cut chip made from specially selected potatoes. Perfect for adding a little spice to your next movie or game night.​

Recipe Suggestion: Pulled Pork Spicy Nachos with McCain Lattice Cut Fries

April 08, 2016

I normally don't like fries much but after reading the great reviews for these lattice spicy fries here on ChickAdvisor I caved to the begging of my son in the grocery store and bought a bag earlier this week.

Holy moly, I am absolutely in love! They tasted so fresh and with the perfect amount of spice. Super easy to make in the oven, of course, and I could immediately see myself serving them with guacamole or pico de gallo or a million other ways to enjoy them. We just had them plain with a little bit of ketchup but that was also a great way to taste them on their own merit.

I really love Lattice Spicy Fries and will absolutely buy them again. Probably even tonight on the way home from work :)

March 27, 2016

Hubs and I can literally eat bag after bag of these, dipped in ranch or Caesar sauce. They are the perfect flavour of spicy and still taste like fries. Our best pairing was with home made chicken burgers and green spring mixed salad full of veggies!

March 10, 2016

My absolute favourite fries! You can do these up so many ways, cook them, smother them with cheese and toppings, top each fry with mini sliders, cheese and toppings; seriously the list goes on! Definitely worth trying if you haven't!

March 10, 2016

Pretty delicious for a frozen product. They come out perfectly crispy and have just the right amount of spice. The flavour is excellent and the texture can't be beat. Great sidedish for any meal.

March 08, 2016

These fries are crispy, taste fresh and have the right amount of spice. They are full of flavour and don't taste greasy or dried out.
Great value for money, and they can be found on sale at a reasonable price.

March 08, 2016

good for all ages kids and adults love lease they ARE different that just potatoes, they are unique shap and taste very good and light and crispy

March 07, 2016

you know these remind me more of crispy chips instead of fries.
Great for dip!! I like to use these as a side for salsa, or dip, esp when come out hot and crispy from the oven makes great flavour / texture to a salsa or home made dip!

The texture is great for scopping up and holding dip.
Good size for scooping up.

I like to serve when hot from the oven , cools instantly when comes in contact with cool dip :)

March 04, 2016

Love them ;) they taste great and are great for your favourite dipping sauce or as a side dish . Love they easy to prepare . They are not too overly priced and a great value

March 03, 2016

Love these, can't keep them in the house, put cheese and honey mustard dipping sauce in them they are super good. Easy to prepare, great snack for kids or to accompany a meal, good price.

March 02, 2016

These fries bring back so many wonderful childhood memories. I so love this style and texture of these fries. My kids love them and beg for them at least once a week. McCain is a brand I grew up with and one that I now share with my own family. McCain products are high quialty, good value and always taste amazing. Love them a little crispy on the outside and soft and hot on the inside. Yum!!