McCain Onion Rings Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 53 in Frozen Appetizers

The classic, crispy onion rings you’d expect to find at your favourite restaurant, now available right from your oven! Made from whole Spanish onions, they are a real treat for family and friends.

Recipe Suggestion: Bacon Burger with McCain Onion Rings and Barbecue Mayo

February 25, 2017

The first time I tried these onion rings I thought WOW .. a good comparison to A&W;.. Now I have a product I can make anytime I want without the added cost of side orders.. hahahha.. I gave the flavor a 4 1/2 because I would like a little seasoning added to the batter. .I always use seasoning salt on mine or dip them in a hot sauce I make myself.. I like spiciness.. A good snack for those days you just need that extra pick up..

November 01, 2016

I think these McCain Onion Rings are definitely only for 1 meal a month. They are good, but greasy good. The baking pan was covered in oil when I went to wash it. The onion rings were a bit over cooked. The time they provide on the bag is too generous, and I would even turn my oven down 25 degrees.. But I guess where you live and what type of oven you have can make a difference. There wasn't much onion in there either. it was mainly batter.

I would pass these up unless they were free. Cuz they are good for when your craving total junky greasy food, but that is it.

Not that great.

October 31, 2016

I love the taste of these onion rings. They are well priced and so much time is saved because you just throw them in the oven and they bake instead of fry. I use them with dips and as a snack.

October 25, 2016

Bon goût , vraiment croustillant et bien tendre en même temps. J'aime la marque. Simple ,rapide à faire pour les moments pressés. Je les recommande. Bon choix.

July 01, 2016

I love to have these in the freezer for when i'm too lazy to make my own. They taste really good and they come in so handy. I usually have them when we have hamburgers and hot dogs.

June 29, 2016

These are one of the best frozen onion rings that I have found and compare to getting them in a restaurant. They are a very good price and I can always find coupons.

April 14, 2016

I absolutely love onion rings and these are actually pretty decent tasting option for something you just bake in the oven. you'll have onion ring breath until the next morning even if you brush your teeth but they still taste good and bake pretty fast!

April 05, 2016

I am a big onion ring rand and let me tell you these are a tasty one. I never cook them in the oven, always in the deep fryer as i like them crips and greasy. They only take a minute but yum!

March 31, 2016

We love McCain Onion Rings. They are a great price and have a great flavor. Just the right amount of batter on the onions and even my one of my kids who got a little bit of a problem with eating onions in stuff will eat these. Not sure why, but she likes them so we buy them.

Another wonderful #McCain product.

March 31, 2016

Oh so much goodness in 1 ring! Crispy batter and a delicious onion inside! These exceeded my expectations and taste way better than any restaurant in my opinion!