McCain Red Skin Wedges Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 45 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

And just like that, they’ll think you can cook! Serve up crispy-on-the-outside, delicious-on-the-inside, red skin wedges. They are made from 100% Canadian red skin potatoes, sea salt and canola oil, for that homemade taste your family and friends will love.​​​

Recipe Suggestion: Honey Mustard Chicken and McCain Red Skin Wedges

August 09, 2016

pretty good! They tasted super fresh, i would have never guessed they were frozen. I just wish they were a bit crispier. They were also a decent price and i would pick them up again for sure!

June 09, 2016

I didn't like them, but I guess I'm not a big potato lover either. These were a lot like they're straight cut version in that they're the plainest wedges you can get. I only ate the tiniest wedges as they had the most skin and flavour to them, but left the rest to my family. And most ate them with ketchup. I would prefer a flavoured wedges package as the novelty of them being Red Skin didn't add any flavour to them alone.

May 24, 2016

I was lucky enough to receive a coupon for a free bag in my package from Sample Source. I must say I was quite impressed with the way these cooked up in the oven. The package said 30 minutes but I cooked mine for another 15 minutes and turned them half way on my cooking pan. These potatoes wedges tasted great, they were crispy and did not taste like they were frozen from the bag. I enjoyed the convenience and how little effort it took to cook them. I will definitely buy these red skin wedges,

May 11, 2016

I received this product #gotitfree in my @SampleSource Sample Box. This McCain product baked to perfection without leaving behind an excessive amount of oil residue. The wedged were crunchy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside. A great tasting potato product that is a quick side. My family enjoyed every bite!

March 28, 2016

I love these McCain Red Skin Wedges. They were super crispy on the outside and I love skin-on wedges. Yummy soft potato inside and so quick and easy to make and the crispiness held up after being loaded with gravy, cheese, and sour cream. I also love that they are made with Canadian potatoes!

March 18, 2016

My go to McCain product, great for breakfast lunch or dinner. I toss them in a bit of olive oil and sea salt to make them just a bit more cripsy and they are just amazing!!

March 17, 2016

Love McCains and I love the wedges. Great quality potatoes that taste great. Our family loves them. We like to spice them up or had some shake n bake for a different taste

March 16, 2016

I can't say enough about these. They are so good, and tasty. I could eat them every night and never complain. Nice and crispy on the outside, and fluffy on the inside.

March 16, 2016

They are full of potato inside, no empty shell. The stay crispy as ever!

i love red potato skin, thats why i gave it a try and i love it, Really tasty and délicieous.

March 16, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les frites surgelées de McCain. Elles sont toujours de première qualité.Les SuperFries Pelure Rouge Coupe Classique sont exceptionnelles. Croustillantes à souhait, elles combinent le croquant à l'extérieur et la saveur à l'intérieur. Un VRAI goût de pomme de terre qui satisfera les plus fins goumets tout autant que les gourmands. Essayez aussi les SuperFries Smiles qui feront sourire vos enfants de bonheur. Avec ces deux produits, l'heure du repas sera toujours attendu avec impatience.