McCain Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedges Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 45 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

​​​​​​​​​​A warm appetizer or snack that sure beats a bowl of chips. Made from carefully selected potatoes, these crisp crinkle cut wedges are delicious on their own or paired with a savoury dip. And not only that, they are also an excellent source of conversation.​​

March 07, 2016

These were GREAT!!!
THE AMOUNT OF SEA SALT AND THE TASTE made it taste amazing the wedges!!!!

Honestly I found the regular wedges lacked salt and had to add my own in addition after baking, but sale salt crinkle cut were perfectly seasoned

February 22, 2016

I sprinkled the Sea Salt Crinkle Cut Wedges with olive oil and baked them, and then we tried them with a homemade chipotle mayo. I've always liked McCain's fries because they cook perfectly in the oven, without falling apart. We had never tried any of the wedges products before, glad we did!

February 16, 2016

Taste real. My kids love them & .. bigger kids too :) & they stay fresh. Mccain is making it a little rough tp write 150 characters to different shaped potatoes though ;) lol

February 15, 2016

We cooked these wedges in the actifryer with a bit of olive oil and they came out nice and crispy on the outside and delicious on the inside. The sea salt is yummy and not over powering.

February 14, 2016

My entire family loves these. They are yummy and big and full of flavours. Sure fills your tummy.
McCain are always our favourite. We live them. Also great with gravy and ketchup

February 09, 2016

Wedges are not my favourite potaoe product unfortunately. However, I do enjoy these at breakfast with eggs/bacon.

February 05, 2016

They taste really good, they are better than the other McCain fries, They are my favorite.

February 05, 2016

Where do I start! Was on a shopping trip, and it was nearly dinnertime - and frankly, after a long day of drudgery - starting with last night's dinner dishes ( we had guests, and didn't get cleaned up because it was late when they left) , then doing tons of laundry, then having to clear snow off of , then shovel my car out to get out of the driveway,battling heavy traffic on slippery snow covered roads, then a crowded busy store, that had run out of a couple of the items I had specifically gone there for, I noticed these babies on sale. . I figured- why not? I hadn't bought frozen fries for a while, and I was not in the mood to go home & wash, peel, chop up and cook potatoes for anything. And they were on sale for $2.99....
And since I had done so much physical labour that day, I figured I deserved a treat.
I was not disappointed. And to top them off, I added gravy, grated white cheddar, and ketchup. So perfect.

I went to the store again the next day, and bout 2 more bags- NO REGRETS> I did find the $ 3.99 price a little high, but then again, when you factor in your time. . .you have to ask what is it worth. Would have taken me a long time to get the same result.

February 04, 2016

I love these. My new favourite. The perfect amount of salt. Great flavour and well worth the price.

February 04, 2016

These get nice and crispy in the oven and have a great flavour on there own or with a dip!
Great as a snack or a side!