McCain Superfries 5 Minute Shoestring Fries Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 46 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

Everyone loves shoestring fries – it’s just a matter of fact! After one bite, you’ll see why they are the #1 favourite. These fries are an instant side dish or snack for any get together.

December 27, 2016

I love McCain Superfries, ready in 5 minutes!!! Perfect for last minute, can't wait any longer, I'm starving snack. My kids love them :) but be careful not to overcook!

September 30, 2016

The quickest go to foods for those days you just don't know what to make. It's great for the kids and for the husband, just add some gravy, chili and cheese and you got him a hearty meal. So easy and quick. Would definitely recommend!

April 24, 2016

I enjoy McCain foods overall. These fries are quick and easy when it's crunch time! You really have to be mindful of the 5 minute time as advertised or you'll have some burnt to a crisp fries!

March 27, 2016

McCain Superfries 5 minute Shoestring Fries are so quick and easy to make for those nights when you just aren't feel in' it. Chicken nuggets and 5 min fries sounds perfect to me!

March 23, 2016

I love McCain superfries 5 mins shoestring fries ..Love the grate taste to them . Bam. they are ready in 5 mins . Its easy , fast and the grandkids love them when they come over

March 23, 2016

I got these for my husband who loves french fries. I myself did not like the taste. They were done and looked crispy, they just have an aftertaste which I do not like at all. They got to burnt along edges while the middle was crispy. These are too thin so they do not cook right.

March 22, 2016

They are very good fries... my 4 kids love them... the onlything I have to give a major ick to on this product is that they took me 7 mins for them to be ready and, I have a propane stove therefore should've been ready even faster than the 5 mins. Therefore I find the price is too expensive on these as the product does not reflect the main target which is ready in 5 mins.

March 21, 2016

I like these fries because they actually do only take 5 minutes surprisingly without a huge compromise on flavor. They are not frozen food tasting and my 10 year old gobbled them up.

March 17, 2016

I have purchased these fries numerous times and they never ever turn out as crispy as they should be. I have tried cooking at different temperatures in the oven and with the broiler. They either turn out soft in the middle or overly hard. They are never as good as they look on the commercials.

March 17, 2016

I love that I can eat a great tasting shoestring fry ready in only 5 minutes! In a busy life this is a great product! My family wants them ever night!