McCain Tasti Taters Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 45 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

Why should the kids’ table have all the fun, when everyone loves Tasti Taters®? Not only are they delicious, but they are trans fat and cholesterol-free and low in saturated fats. Made from real potatoes, and simple ingredients, this dish is a win, win!

Tasti Taters® are delicious, trans fat and cholesterol-free, low in saturated fats, and made from real potatoes and simple ingredients.

November 08, 2016

These are so good. For breakfast, lunch, dinner, a snack! I love most of McCain's products. I do find they take a very long time to cook in the oven- but if you have time to pass, these are delicious!

October 26, 2016

I personally find these always get too dried out, or not cooked enough, and I have a good oven. I do buy and eat many other McCain potato products, like their fries and potato patties, but these I never have luck with. I also find they get cold very fast. They take too long too cook as well. I think they are good for children as a finger food, but I will take a pass on these. Unless someone staying for a visit at my home requests them, they stay at the grocery store freezer. Personal opinion of course. I don't recommend these in regards to that I have taken a chance too many times hoping they would cook properly and so far, they haven't yet.

Thanks

October 04, 2016

This is a staple in our household. My husband and children love them all of the time whether it be breakfast or just a snack. My husband makes a steak and cheese poutine with them, and it is to die for. They are so good just like the hashbrowns but fit right into your mouth and are so warm and delicious. Great for toddlers little fingers and are very easy to chew too.

October 04, 2016

Bon goût malgré que c'est vraiment peu santé. Les pommes de terres sont bien assaisonné pour le goût.bon de temps en temps à mon avis. Salé pour le corps .

October 04, 2016

Tater tots are so good yet so bad for me! but it's okay..
These ones are really good and come out crispy. They don't fall apart even if you put them in deep fryer.
I love it for skillet. I have use them in a waffle maker too and came out really nice and crispy.

July 02, 2016

I love having a plate of these with ketchup. Now some days I make a casserole for the kids that they absolutely love; so do i. It's a pretty loaded casserole that I make and it has lots of these taters in it.

May 01, 2016

McCain Tasti Taters are the best of it's kind. I love them and can not stop eating them once I start. I have tried other brands but it is not the same as McCain's. I love how it's crispy on the outside and super soft on the inside. They make me happy when I eat them. It is one of the best comfort food for me. :)

April 09, 2016

Kids love the taters . Always have them on hand especially when they have friends over - they are always a hit !
Always put a few extra on for me. Love the taste and they go with everything.

April 06, 2016

McCain Tasti Taters are my favorite McCain product. I have been eating these since I was a child. My children love them to! We dont just have them for supper. We cook them up for a snack to.

April 06, 2016

I love the taste of Tasti Taters they are so cute to see on the plate next to my eggs, or steak, or my sandwiches. They are so easy to cook. Even my husband loves them. When the kids all come over their is usually a fight because I didn't cook enough Taters.