• McCormick Ground Nutmeg
  • McCormick Ground Nutmeg

McCormick Ground Nutmeg Reviews

Ranked #645 out of 2312 in Grocery

December 14, 2015

I can't say how much I just love the smell and flavor of #McCormick Ground Nutmeg. I use this spice especially this time of year the most but also all year long. I use it on top of my rice pudding, milkshakes. on my eggnog in my Christmas baking and in many recipes to add flavor. I also make a on the stove home fragrance that I use #McComick;s nutmeg in. So many countless uses for @McCormick Nutmeg.

December 14, 2015

McCormick Ground Nutmeg;

in my spices cabinet :)

use for baking / cooking

Enjoy consistancy, flavouring, price

June 04, 2015

This product is perfect for making apple pie or any type of cinnamon bread. I find the flavour is very fresh and comparable to fresh nutmeg.

June 04, 2015

McCormick is a trusted name brand that has the freshest spices available. Nutmeg is a staple in my pantry. It enhances the flavours of my baking. Mixed with cinnamon and allspice it is an aromatic smell that reminds me of Autumn. I add it to my apple pie, Harvest muffins, homemade donuts, spiced punch and cider just to name a few of the tasty dishes it enhances. A well used spice in my pantry.

June 02, 2015

Great to have around for baking, especially around Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!

March 16, 2015

McCormick's ground nutmeg is of the finest quality. It is so fresh and full of aroma. I use it for all my cooking and baking recipes. It has an excellent shelf life when stored in its original container.

March 16, 2015

McCormick is my go to product when it comes to my cooking spices. I have been using their brand for years and it is always a high quality product. I use the ground nutmeg in my home made apple pies, fresh applesauce or my home made fried fruit pies. It gives your food an added zest.