McDonald's Baked Apple Pie Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 1166 in Snacks

February 13, 2017

I like to have one of these one in awhile along with my meal since they're so inexpensive and delicious. The pie crust is flaky and the apples inside are nice and soft. Although this can't be compared to homemade apple pie, it's really good for its price.

February 13, 2017

McDonalds Apple pie is still one of my favourite treats since childhood. I love when they are fresh hot from the heater. I often order them in the morning with my McCafe.

February 13, 2017

These are pretty good! I get them once and a while because they're so inexpensive. They must be really popular because whenever I go to order one they are always out.

January 22, 2017

They may not be healthy but they certainly are delicious! Crispy crust, filling packed with apples and so flavourful. We buy these a couple of times a year and treat ourselves.

May 07, 2016

I used to love the McDonald's apple pie when they were deep fried, I think. (used to be crispy). I like apple pie very much in general. Somehow McDonald's changed to the softer baked crust. They are still good, but just not the same. I still get them because they make a great dessert if you don't want something to heavy and rich. The filling is still good with at cinnamon taste and not too sweet. Smells so good if you ever have to warm it up. :)

May 07, 2016

I can't help but buy a few of these guys when I go to McDonald's. Have never been disappointed by their Apple pie. Crust is golden and crisp, always plenty of HOT filling....heck there even very yummy once they've baked and become cold!! (when they add ice cream to it for you--to die for)

May 01, 2016

ok the apple pies have changed... they used to be soooooooooooo good... crispy and delicous pastry cooked to perfection.. so hot that warnings were put on the containers.. but so good. They are still good now but just not the same as they used to be. Change is hard sometimes but i will still order one of those pies when i am craving a sweet

May 01, 2016

I hate how they are always burnt and never taste that good, in my opinion pies should not be black and crumbly I don't think I'll ever be getting pies from mcdonalds again

April 01, 2016

I love many items on the McDonald's menu and I think that their baked apple pies are just ok, I think that the filling is ok but i find the pastry to be thick and doesn't have a lot of flavour.

April 01, 2016

Depending on the time of day you will either get a delicious hot tasty McDonalds baked apple pie or a wan, over cooked lump of apple pie. Later in the evening is often whn the pies are not at their best, and or the location will have run out of them. The baked apple pie from McDonalds taste best when fresh. There is no nutritional value to the pie but it is a craving satisfying snack. Priced very cheap, two for one price. Likely will buy again, like a guilty secret I can't help but share.

kalinka added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

winpooh added a new review for
    Tide Laundry Pods

TigerLilly has started a new forum topic
    Bridal Shower Gift

megvdlz earned the Beauty Guru badge

megvdlz added a new review for
    Manic Panic Hair Dye