McDonald's Baked Apple Pie Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 1062 in Snacks

May 07, 2016

I used to love the McDonald's apple pie when they were deep fried, I think. (used to be crispy). I like apple pie very much in general. Somehow McDonald's changed to the softer baked crust. They are still good, but just not the same. I still get them because they make a great dessert if you don't want something to heavy and rich. The filling is still good with at cinnamon taste and not too sweet. Smells so good if you ever have to warm it up. :)

May 07, 2016

I can't help but buy a few of these guys when I go to McDonald's. Have never been disappointed by their Apple pie. Crust is golden and crisp, always plenty of HOT filling....heck there even very yummy once they've baked and become cold!! (when they add ice cream to it for you--to die for)

May 01, 2016

ok the apple pies have changed... they used to be soooooooooooo good... crispy and delicous pastry cooked to perfection.. so hot that warnings were put on the containers.. but so good. They are still good now but just not the same as they used to be. Change is hard sometimes but i will still order one of those pies when i am craving a sweet

May 01, 2016

I hate how they are always burnt and never taste that good, in my opinion pies should not be black and crumbly I don't think I'll ever be getting pies from mcdonalds again

April 01, 2016

I love many items on the McDonald's menu and I think that their baked apple pies are just ok, I think that the filling is ok but i find the pastry to be thick and doesn't have a lot of flavour.

April 01, 2016

Depending on the time of day you will either get a delicious hot tasty McDonalds baked apple pie or a wan, over cooked lump of apple pie. Later in the evening is often whn the pies are not at their best, and or the location will have run out of them. The baked apple pie from McDonalds taste best when fresh. There is no nutritional value to the pie but it is a craving satisfying snack. Priced very cheap, two for one price. Likely will buy again, like a guilty secret I can't help but share.

April 01, 2016

I find these pies to be really average tasting. The inside is okay, a bit too sticky and jam like between the apple slices. The crusts are also a bit dry. They're alright but I honestly don't think that I will ever buy one again.

February 29, 2016

Yum! Great treat to pick up from McDonald's.
These apple pies are flaky and gooey.
So delicious when they are warm.
Sweet and tart, a very satisfying dessert.
Best served with ice cream haha.

February 29, 2016

I really enjoy the McDonald's Baked Apple Pie ... usually it's fresh and warm and it goes very well with their coffee. They are not skinch on the apples and it's just the right amount of sweet. The outer crust is easy to bite into. And you can't beat the price ... under a dollar and you get a pretty decent dessert. And I like the fact they mark each pie box/container with a date so you know it's fresh.

January 16, 2016

I have been buying these for years. Warm apple pie at a great price, you can't go wrong.