McDonald's Big Mac Burger Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 212 in Fast Food

October 23, 2016

When I was a little kid I used to be scared of the Big Mac....it looked good, but the special sauce scared me. However, as an adult I find the whole thing tasty. The seasoning is perfect and the sauce adds a certain zip to the whole experience. Great burger all around.

September 29, 2016

I caved last Sunday and had a Big Mac.....frig these things are good. I love the secret sauce, tangy and bit sweet. I think I have to have my fix every few months. I always get this in a meal deal, better value. Eating at McDonald's isn't so cheap anymore!

July 22, 2016

Okay... I know how bad these things are for you but they're just SO GOOD. I had one this evening actually... oops. This, Whoppers from BK, and Mozza Burgers from A&W;are my favourite fast food burgers. I love the pickles! I always try and find similar ones in stores to buy and have for myself but have yet to find any as good! Also the sauce on this is the best! I usually ask for extra to dip my fries into.

May 24, 2016

If I have to go to McDonalds this is my only burger that I order. I don't know what it is about it but I love this one. I think it must be the sauce they put on it.

May 24, 2016

This is my go-to burger at McDonalds. McDonalds usually has coupons on their website, and whenever they do, I will print one off (or use their super handy app) and buy one (or two!). For the price, you get a lot. It is filling, and I don't think it's TOO unhealthy. The sauce that they put on it also gets me every time.

May 23, 2016

Whenever I want a quick and delicious meal I always go to McDonald's to get a Big Mac meal. The burger is tasty and at a good price. It tastes like heaven in your mouth.

May 06, 2016

I love this burger but it is horrible for you. You can make this burger at home , The secret is thousand island dressing for the sauce , It is not exact taste but pretty close

April 06, 2016

The big mac is a classic and has always been a very tasty burger. It has nice juicy patties but it is the secret sauce that makes it so tasty. The only think i find is the price goes up and most resturants slap them together too fast. Big macs can be kinda messy but when just quickly slapped together i find them so much more messy.

March 03, 2016

The taste is great, but it's not healthy. I always take out the middle bun. They could add just a tiny bit extra big mac sauce. I think this burger has like 500 calories.

February 07, 2016

Best hangover food EVER! seriously when im not feeling great i want nothing more then a big mac for some reason. weird i know.