McDonald's Big Mac Burger Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 236 in Fast Food

March 25, 2017

Tastes so good, but is so bad for you lol. This is what I usually get when I go to mcdonalds, which isn't often. I really like the Big Mac sauce and the flavour. I find these so overpriced though! But other than that, if you don't eat them all the time, it's a good treat meal

March 24, 2017

These are a bit expensive and keep going up in price even though most of the time its a 50 / 50 whether its going to be good or not, I find them better with bacon as well
    But they're awesome some days especially with extra pickles

March 03, 2017

To indulge in a big mac as a fast food treat. Absolutely delicious. Love mac sauce! Good value and consistency but definitely not a healthy food choices. Yum..now I want McDonald's.

February 09, 2017

One of my favorites on the menu! I love the tangy taste of the mac sauce, makes everything else work so well.
    I find it's the perfect size burger to fill you up along with the fries. I usually always get extra cheese because I think the Big Mac should have 2 pieces to begin with but that's just me.
    I feel the burger is priced very well for what you get. Quality of the burger is usually different depending which location is visited - most times I have to re-stack it.

February 03, 2017

Arguably McDonald's most popular sandwich.. the BIG MAC is always a fan favourite. A good choice when you're drunk at 2 am. The taste is consistent, and delicious.

January 18, 2017

I hate to love this but I just really do! If you're going to indulge you should probably snag yourself a double big bad and really go hard. I love everything about this burger, especially the sauce! It really packs a punch in the flavor department.

January 07, 2017

Just writing about McDonald's Big Mac has got me drooling, lol! The sesame seed bun, secret sauce, 2 patties are absolutely a must-have whenever I go to McDonald's. I always buy this in meal.

October 23, 2016

When I was a little kid I used to be scared of the Big Mac....it looked good, but the special sauce scared me. However, as an adult I find the whole thing tasty. The seasoning is perfect and the sauce adds a certain zip to the whole experience. Great burger all around.

September 29, 2016

I caved last Sunday and had a Big Mac.....frig these things are good. I love the secret sauce, tangy and bit sweet. I think I have to have my fix every few months. I always get this in a meal deal, better value. Eating at McDonald's isn't so cheap anymore!

July 22, 2016

Okay... I know how bad these things are for you but they're just SO GOOD. I had one this evening actually... oops. This, Whoppers from BK, and Mozza Burgers from A&W;are my favourite fast food burgers. I love the pickles! I always try and find similar ones in stores to buy and have for myself but have yet to find any as good! Also the sauce on this is the best! I usually ask for extra to dip my fries into.