• McDonald's Coca Cola
Amazing

McDonald's Coca Cola Reviews

Ranked #183 out of 212 in Fast Food

October 23, 2016

McDonalds Coca Cola is the watered down version of the real thing. The sugary aspect is wiped out with all the ice and the carbonation is not that great. They should offer cans or bottles instead.

September 21, 2016

I loved coca cola as a kid, I always ordered it with my means. Now I find it disgusting. I find McDonald's coca cola to be diluted, even with no ice. Tastes nothing like the bottled coca cola.

October 04, 2015

McDonald's has got to have the worst fountain Coca Cola ever! I can honestly say that it tastes like mud!

June 25, 2015

I don't like Coke. I find it too sweet and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. After reading all the negative effects of ingesting this product I would not drink it. My husband likes Coke but finds that the McDonalds Coca Cola drink tastes watered down because of all the ice. I'll stick iced tea which doesn't taste watered down despite the same amount of ice.

June 25, 2015

I rarely order or drink pop any more. I find that it is packed with sugar, it tastes watered down and has no nutritional value what so ever. I usually order a #McDonaldsCoffee or a ice coffee.

June 25, 2015

Les breuvages chez mc do sont beaucoup trop dilué avec de l'eau ( ça goûte pas grand chose surtout pas le vrai coca cola ) donc pour un bon breuvage on repassera mais ils font partis des trios donc nous faisons avec.

June 14, 2015

I always go to mcdonalds during summer drink days, and sometimes get coca cola and it is refreshing but a little bit watered down

June 14, 2015

this is like a coke with water. if you put more ice to it, the taste will be more bland, as it is already bland.

June 14, 2015

I prefer real Coke of course, but this stuff isn't half bad, it tastes ok.

December 08, 2014

It's probably weird to review a fountain drink, but I do find that the McDonald's Coca Cola fountain drink is actually pretty good. I don't recommend putting ice in it though, as I've found that they don't seem to clean out that part of the machine and the ice is usually dirty water. But as to the fountain drink itself, they have to have the best track record for me when it comes to getting the mixture of syrup to water just right. Sometimes they fudge it up, but most of the time the mixture is good and it actually tastes like Coke.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play