Mcdonald's deluxe hot chocolate
Good

Mcdonald's deluxe hot chocolate Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 212 in Fast Food

March 19, 2016

McD's recently changed up their hot chocolate - and previewed it for Valentine's day special. It uses dark (as opposed to milk) chocolate from Ghirardelli - a division of Lindt. I LOVE the dark chocolate flavour - and frankly I like McD's using it's vast buying power to get this level of quality on the cheap. It's a higher quality drink than you pay for.

February 08, 2016

McDonald's has the best hot chocolate. Sweet and creamy and even better with whipped cream on top. Not too expensive either.

January 07, 2016

I love McCafes delux hot chocolate.. Very rich in chocolate, not overly sweet and super creamy because its made with milk,not water. The perfect thing on a cold winters day!

January 07, 2016

I love ❤ McDonald's deluxe hot chocolate. It is so tasty. Yum yum. Gotta go get one right now it's that great. Try it you wont be disappointed.

January 07, 2016

I love the taste of this ,we go here at least once a week, its HOT and sweet,so yummy

November 26, 2015

I LOVE this hot chocolate!! Such a nice treat, great taste!

November 26, 2015

I love this hot chocolate ! taste delicious , not overly sweet and I love that it is made with milk and not water , makes it more flavourful, only thing is it is pretty expensive to Tim hortons ( $2.69 for a medium)