McDonald's Fries Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 236 in Fast Food

March 04, 2017

One of the reasons why I go to McDonalds are because of these fries. They are so irresistibly good, and have a crisp outside layer and a soft inside, with a burst of flavor with each bite. They are especially good when they are hot, but when they are cold they are often soggy and are less appealing to the taste as a result. However, the low price definitely makes it a good choice. My only other concern is that it has many calories, so be aware of this fact! All in all, McDonald's fries are simply the best in North America- so far.

February 13, 2017

So delicious when they're fresh and hot. I don't think I've found another fast food restaurants that serves fries as good as McDonalds. They're best enjoyed when they're hot because when they're cold they go limp, but I don't think these could be left cold since they're so good.

February 13, 2017

I love these! Probably too much, haha! They are so good, but only when they're really hot, once they cool down they are not so good. My husband and I only eat there once and a while, and the coupons they have been putting out lately are pretty good.

January 18, 2017

These are just to die for - not the healthiest of options obviously but sometimes just for a treat these are my go to. Love whenever I go to McDonalds with my boyfriend he doesn't care too much for fries so he gets a burger combo and I eat the fries. They are crispy and salty (sometimes have to admit a bit too salty) but hit the spot everytime!

January 18, 2017

A few times a year a girl just needs to head over to McDonalds and enjoy copious amounts of these! McDonalds fries are by far the best that any fast food chain makes. Nobody compares. They are salty, crunchy and delicious.

January 07, 2017

No other fast food restaurant can even come close to making French fries like McDonald's. Hands down, these are the best fries ever made. The great taste and saltiness keeps us coming back for more!

December 21, 2016

Mc Donalds fries remind me of my childhood, and happiness. Im vegetarian, so these are really all I get when my bf stops at Mc Donalds and I love them. They are salty and yummy and fill you up. Not at all good for you, but they taste good and everyone deserves a treat.

October 23, 2016

McDonald's has cornered the market on French fries. They are the best tasting simply because you don't need ketchup to eat them. All other fast food tries to beat them, but they are so distinct.

September 05, 2016

Ok we all know McDonald's isn't good for us........... but there is no way you can deny the fact the they literally have the best tasting French Fries EVER!! not something i would recommend having on the regular but everyone deserves a great tasting treat every now and again!

September 05, 2016

Absolutely addicting. Some times I dream about McDonalds Fries...I love how salty they are. I like how there is a McDonalds just about anywhere. I like to dip the fries in the honey I get with the chicken nuggets, the sweet and salty ratio is perfect!

petitelady earned the Wellness Guru badge

petitelady has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?

JaniceMart added a new review for
    Oxi Clean Color Shield