McDonald's Fries Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 212 in Fast Food

October 23, 2016

McDonald's has cornered the market on French fries. They are the best tasting simply because you don't need ketchup to eat them. All other fast food tries to beat them, but they are so distinct.

September 05, 2016

Ok we all know McDonald's isn't good for us........... but there is no way you can deny the fact the they literally have the best tasting French Fries EVER!! not something i would recommend having on the regular but everyone deserves a great tasting treat every now and again!

September 05, 2016

Absolutely addicting. Some times I dream about McDonalds Fries...I love how salty they are. I like how there is a McDonalds just about anywhere. I like to dip the fries in the honey I get with the chicken nuggets, the sweet and salty ratio is perfect!

August 30, 2016

Je leur donnerais bien plus que 5 étoiles! Elles sont croustillantes et si délicieuses! Chaques fois que je vaia chez Mcdonalds (ce qui arrive très souvent), je prends un trio pour avoir ces frites-là! Le seul point négatif, c'est que je n'aime pas le sel, mais en mangeant ces frites je réussis à l'oublier!

August 10, 2016

I hardly ever go to McDonald's but when I do I get the fries. They are pretty tasty when they are fresh. Good for a treat but not something I would eat on a daily basis.

July 22, 2016

I do not usually have fries, but for treat I will have McDonalds fries. They are best when they are fresh and hot with Ketchup. If I have them I will eat them at the store as they get cold fast.

July 22, 2016

If I could give these more stars, I would. I love 'em salty, soft, crunchy- it doesn't matter because the taste is so good I'll take it any way I can get it! The fries are the bottom of the bag feel like a treat. A medium is usually good enough between two people.

July 22, 2016

McDonald's makes the best fries! I don't like most fries soggy, but McDonald's fries are so good that I don't mind if they're a bit soggy because they're just that good. Most of the time they're cooked perfect, give or take maybe a bit too much or not enough salt, but they're always enjoyable! I love them on their own, with a Big Mac, a McFlurry or McNuggets. Yum!

June 30, 2016

These fries are so tasty especially when they come out hot right from the fryer. The price is so low and one time a year they offer monopoly stickers with chances to win prizes.

June 20, 2016

Zero nutritional information, but so satisfying! When these are fresh they are amazing. Slightly crispy outside, soft inside - and super salty! The portion sizes are kind of lame though - they come in big packages but are only ever half full. These fries are my favorite fast food treat - with ketchup!